• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deadpool vs Rory Mercury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Deadpool can't teleport.

Both are bloodlusted. (Or, just lusted in Rory's case)

Win by death (if even possible) or incapitation.
Rory
The Loli Goddess of Death

Deadpool-0
The Merc with a Mouth

Not sure who wins deadpool has the higher ap while rory is faster but can deadpool even be killed?Rory's regen can be neutralized by keeping her scattered pieces seperated which i am sure is not an issue for deadpool so he has the higher regenerative abilities.Either deapool wins or this is a stalemate.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Not sure who wins deadpool has the higher ap while rory is faster but can deadpool even be killed?Rory's regen can be neutralized by keeping her scattered pieces seperated which i am sure is not an issue for deadpool so he has the higher regenerative abilities.Either deapool wins or this is a stalemate.
Rory does not have to kill deadpool, she only has to incapitate him to win. But if you don't change your mind, I'll take it as Deadpool: 1 Rory: 0

Well both of them can only be incapacitated by chunking them and keeping the parts away...However, Rory LITERALLY can not die, while Deadpool has canonically died multiple times. Oh, and she has hex magic...can he deal with a deathcurse from a demigoddess?

Comic Deadpool?

Rory is Wall level, Supersonic+ combat speed.

Deadpool is Small Building level, Atleast Hypersonic+ combat speed.

Yeah, Deadpool butchers her into chunks and brings her head home for someone to talk to.

Dead pool crushes Rory. She was affected by a simple bullet and dead pool would slice her to ribbons with unpredictable slashes and shots

I like Rory, but I also like the wisecracker as well.

Rory is pretty darn fast and has superhuman strength, but Deadpool also has those capabilities, albeit at a higher level. Also, he has more options for weapons, which include ranged attacks, so as long as he keeps his distance for the most part, he wins without too much trouble. It also depends on the nature of how Rory would be able to cast hex magic, or not...either way, I don't think even then that Deadpool would easily give a window of opportunity for her to do that.

I vote wisecracker here.

Damn. This thread is almost 2 years old.

This is a necro, and moreover a stomp.

Someone close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back