• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If speed not equalized, then I think Pikachu literally just blitzes the **** outta Deadpool and wins. Also, Pikachu is more durable than most people think, based on the info that Jasonsith shared. If speed was equalized, I would've given Deadpool way more of a chance because he should have more openings to attack, but he has to be wary of his own lower level of durability.

I'll wait for better explanation before I'll place my vote, though.

Huesito88 said:
If Pikachu is Mach 10000 he would be sub rel which he isn't, he scales to Horsesea 717 tons.

and Cap scales to Spiderman and Black Panther who are Mach 6000 or 6500 or Daredevil who is mach 7000
Wrong =P

Edit Pikachu doesn't blitz infact Deadpool has the speed advantage and Pikachu needs boosts to close the speed gap

Bump

Wrong =P

Edit Pikachu doesn't blitz infact Deadpool has the speed advantage and Pikachu needs boosts to close the speed gap

Normies can get confused when Pikachu who is well-known for speed and agility is a heavy tank here while Deadpool who is well-known for crazy durability by Regenerationn is a speedster.

Legit what has changed for people to start voting Deadpool again? Pikachu is faster + can speed amp, has the more effective range, is stronger and can paralyse Deadpool (and has more versatility in general). Sure, Deadpool has regen, but it's apparently really slow.

Deadpool is about 5x faster than Pikachu w/o amps and you need to prove without game mechanics that Pikachu can close that gap to a near equal state. Right now Deadpool can easily dodge any of Pikachu's attacks.

And the AP difference is 2.2x anyway. Pikachu is tougher, yeah but a 4.1x difference it's still fair game. Regen works just fine to close that gap even if it takes some time. It ain't like it isn't combat applicable.

FRApool Dead.

Oh wait I already voted.

Calaca Vs said:
Deadpool is about 5x faster than Pikachu w/o amps and you need to prove without game mechanics that Pikachu can close that gap to a near equal state.
Deadpool is only Mach 1077, which is barely baseline Massively Hypersonic+. Where are you getting the 5x faster from? Never mind, found the feat

I don't see how Agility doubling the Pokemon's speed is game mechanics when nothing contradicts it. But ok, in the anime, Ash's Pikachu using agility allowed it to badly blitz Surge's Raichu, which was faster than Pikachu beforehand

From Deadpool scaling to Captain America and Daredevil who are above Mach 6000.

And how faster was Raichu compared to Pikachu before that?

In fact Pikachu is slower but stronger and tougher. But Deadpool is faster in reactions (by scaling to Captain America who scales to Spider-Man) and lol mid-high Regenerationn (albeit slow).

And yep, speed is unrestricted in this thread.

Seriously Pikachu should incap Deadpool. Not a stomp at all, but still.

Deadpool don´t have anything to damage Pikachu, going with the numbers is 174 vs 717, and is true that Pika can´t kill Deadpool, but can incap with paralysis (Thunder wave, Nuzzle and more electric moves) and even trap him with electroweb

Going with Pika

Deadpool - 5 - Dragopentling, ABoogieYesSir, Calaca Vs, Js250476, ThePixelKirby

Pikachu - 3 - Szmiit, jasonsith, Demon Takumo 31

Deadpool - 7 - Dragopentling, ABoogieYesSir, Calaca Vs, Js250476, ThePixelKirby, Hagane no Saiyajin, Psychomaster35

Pikachu - 8 - Szmiit, jasonsith, Demon Takumo 31, Rakanadyo, Schnee One, AnonymousBlank, Insecurity97, Maverick Zero X

Actually grace has not yet started

What is the lead it needs for grace to start again?

And any votes for regen don't count since it isn't combat applicable.

Because I reread this thread and now I see the problems with my vote.

W/o regen Deadpool is pretty much screwed.

Deadpool - 6 - Dragopentling, ABoogieYesSir, Js250476, ThePixelKirby, Hagane no Saiyajin, Psychomaster35

Pikachu - 9 - Szmiit, jasonsith, Demon Takumo 31, Rakanadyo, Schnee One, AnonymousBlank, Insecurity97, Maverick Zero X, Calaca Vs

I now declare grace.

Back