• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deadpool vs Peacock

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
Both were doomed to die, until science stepped in and saved them, at the cost of their sanity. But sometimes insanity can be a strength instead of a weakness.

Deadpool.jpg
Peacock

In character, no prior knowledge or prep time, all weapons and abilities, victory by death, KO, or incapacitation. Takes place in your standard, run of the mill abandoned warehouse, like this one.

Warehouse
Who wins?

Probably because Deadpool can last longer. Also Peacock has low Toonforce and can be harmed by people such as Valentine and Big Band

Just wondering, while Deadpool can regenerate from being vaporized, what happens if he's blown to pieces and the different parts of his body are sent to different parts of the world?

lol, that's kinda what I figured, but I just wanted to be sure. If that happened, would it qualify as incapacitation?

Ok, so here are the stats for the characters (for anyone who is unfamiliar with them):

Deadpool:

Most of his stats are listed as unknown, although his durability is at least City level+ with his Regenerationn, but he can still be KOed/incapacitated.

Abilities: Regenerationn (Mid-high aka vaporization), Immortality (Type 4 aka can only be truly killed by a god/deity), Immune/highly resistant to telepathy, Capable of breaking the fourth wall

Other: Can utilize the Shoryuken from Street Fighter.

Weaknesses: Completely insane (although this is sometimes a strength rather than a weakness)

Peacock:

Attack Potency: Town Level

Speed: Hypersonic

Lifting Strength: Class 50 with Avery

Striking Strength: Class GJ+

Durability: Town Level

Abilities: Flight, Omnidirectional vision, Fourth wall awareness, Some resistance to soul manipulation, Can manipulate her weight at will, Can create sentient beings with just her imagination, Reality Warping/Toon Force, Lasers, Summoning, Can create portals, Long-range Teleportation (Via portals)

Other: Can utilize Dio Brando's Steamroller Drop from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

Weaknesses: Can be arrogant and make rash decisions

Both have superhuman physical characteristics, are completely unpredictable, are highly skilled in hand-to-hand combat, and can use a wide variety of weapons.

idk it looks inconclusive but i have to go with deadpool due to being unpredictable can spawn random things and has a very good healing factor unlike peacock here

Honestly, unless Deadpool's got some sort of mad speed feat I've not seen, I don't think he can really keep up with Peacock enough to avoid getting blown to bits and incapacitated in short order.

besides that i have to personally give it to peacock since she seems to have a good arsenal for tearing Deadpool apart, also someone with fourth wall breaking and toon factor probobly not fall for deadpools hijinks

Deadpool with his regen unpradictability and his "magic satchel" he uses in comics and her Arrogants gets the better of her when she thinks she killed him at first read both pages just to get a good understanding of both of them but her intelligence is in question as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back