• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deadpool (Avengers Alliance) vs Dr. Hecate Battle Drones (One Punch Man: Future Generations)

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
Hey guys and gals, it's ya main man Deadpool here! I know, it's my first vs match right!? Today I'll be fighting some robots, y'know, run of the mill robo stuff. As usual you can expect with versus matches on this wiki, we'll be rocking those standard battle assumptions and all that. I'm going to go easy on these fellas too, so expect me to fight them at they're own pace too. For you debating nerds out there, that means I'll be fighting them with "speed equalised". Of course, you know me, I could beat them in any form they are in of course, but I'll be rocking my Uncanny outfit and six of these fellas will be in their base form. Alright now y'all, take care and enjoy debating, Deadpool out!

Ya Boi: 0 ()

Dr Hectate Battle Drones: 0 ()

Inconclusive: 0 ()

Drones start with scanning. When they scan an enemy, they can data that includes stats, potential weak points, enemy powers, and others. So the six drones will be aware of what Deadpool may do to defeat them and that he resists some of their abilities

The drones start their assault with 'Potent Flamethrowers' and 'Seeker Rockets' which home in and cause large explosions. They'll provide extra coats of plasma energy to the rockets and flames for high damage boost effects

If there's six of them, how strong would they be, or would they still be baseline 8-A?

Deadpool is 173.146 Tons, so slightly above baseline himself

He resists information analysis to certain degree (Obviously they can learn what they actually see, but they can't discover weak points and things about him). Do they have anything potent enough to get through Mid-High regen?

Deadpool is 173.146 Tons, so slightly above baseline himself

He resists information analysis to certain degree (Obviously they can learn what they actually see, but they can't discover weak points and things about him). Do they have anything potent enough to get through Mid-High regen?
I’m not gonna beat around the bush, these units have nothing that will effect Mid-High

I think the only possible win-con is for them to use “Nighty Night Gas” and just keep Deadpool asleep until the rules count it as win

If that doesn’t count then Deadpool stomps I think. The hecate drones can’t kill him with anything they have

Oof, yeah. Night night gas should work, but damn that sucks.

Being unable to scan for his regen makes this tougher, since now they won’t go for the gas right away

However, on the first instance that they notice his regeneration exceeds their powers, they’ll go for the gas and try to keep him asleep forever by using it in intervals, putting him back into slumber before he wakes again, and doing that over and over

I see.

Ngl, if you want to classify this as a stomp, that's totally fair with me.

Want me to close this?

The drones could still pull it off I think. If even one drone survives until they have the information about Deadpool's regen, they could win via Nighty Night Gas. If deadpool has a way to sweep through all 6 at once, then it's definitely a stomp, but if not I see a path for the drones to win. Even one should be able to accomplish the victory with Nighty night gas in intervals

And even then there is a chance one of them decides to go for it early, since they like to cycle through/combine moves

Still want to do this?

Back