• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dead Alive Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paquita

As you know (maybe not) this thread made by Wokistan explains why crushing a skull is no longer Tier 9-B, therefore I propose downgrading Paquita to Tier 9-C (other characters scale from her).

Paquita indeed crushed the skull of a zombie. Such a feat makes her scale to these guns because their calibers can make a skull pop like a smashed eggshell.)

Vera

Vera the Top Tier of the verse in her humanoid form killed and ate a medium-sized dog in less than 10 seconds. This could upgrade her Attack speed to Superhuman, while Lionel, Paquita, and the zombies scale to that. In her humanoid form, she also ripped out a human head which could be Lifting Strength Class 5.

Also in her Final Form ripped out a human spine and destroyed Wooden walls on three different occasions.

Sumatra Rat-Monkey

Then we have the Sumatra Rat-Monkey that one-shotted a small monkey, it also dismembers it easily.

But what do you think?

Last edited:
Paquita's fine, but I don't think we should scale her physicals to guns, since the latter work with through piercing damage mechanics and are still real weapons.

I don't see why Vera sould be Superhuman, 10 seconds is a lot of time, and I'd probably kill a dog in much less time if I had such strength. It seems the feat happens off screen and in a closed-room, so it's even difficult to argue how much space did the dog have to run and such.
LS and AP are fine, tho.

The rat monkey can be 9-C with superhuman LS.

Paquita's fine, but I don't think we should scale her physicals to guns, since the latter work with through piercing damage mechanics and are still real weapons.

I don't see why Vera sould be Superhuman, 10 seconds is a lot of time, and I'd probably kill a dog in much less time if I had such strength. It seems the feat happens off screen and in a closed-room, so it's even difficult to argue how much space did the dog have to run and such.
LS and AP are fine, tho.

The rat monkey can be 9-C with superhuman LS.
Minor Bump

KLOL506 said I should use those weapons as a reference. In other words, I must link the values of those weapons in Paquita's profile.

It took 10 seconds for Vera to eat a medium-sized dog alive.

Minor Bump

KLOL506 said I should use those weapons as a reference. In other words, I must link the values of those weapons in Paquita's profile.

It took 10 seconds for Vera to eat a medium-sized dog alive.
That's what the downgrades for skull-busting are based on yes. But mostly based on shotgun slugs (Which actually takes multiple tries BTW) and especially hollow-points (Which takes one shot), the latter being expanding bullets and not having much piercing factor on them.

That's what the downgrades for skull-busting are based on yes. But mostly based on shotgun slugs (Which actually takes multiple tries BTW) and especially hollow-points (Which takes one shot), the latter being expanding bullets and not having much piercing factor on them.
So should we only scale Paquita on shotgun slugs only?

So should we only scale Paquita on shotgun slugs only?
Not what I meant. What I meant was, based on the values we got from the gun rounds, skullcrushing would be around 3000-3700 J worth of energy.

The OP seems fine, following the revisions suggested by my fellow staff, aye.

Thanks for particiating here.

I think many staff members abd regular members agree, so can I make the updates?
Believe so, this isn't a particularly controversial verse. Go forth and edit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back