• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Walking Dead Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should also probably clean up profiles while we're at it

Rick is listed with wall level durability (With no feat calc behind it). Yet the Governor, Daryl, and Negan can all harm him (Which is used as evidence on their profiles) and don't scale to this. Additionally, Merle can harm Rick yet for some doesn't have any scaling mentioned (With him only being at Athlete level).
Yeah, clean-up seems a good option.

Also, characters Like Carl lack Weapon Mastery, when he can use various weapons.

Yeah, clean-up seems a good option.

Also, characters Like Carl lack Weapon Mastery, when he can use various weapons.
Also a lot of the profiles lack a lot of proof. Profiles like Carl are pretty much just blank. Also, much of the profiles are composites of the comics and TV Show, so that should be fixed. I'm making the CRT right now, and I'll likely post it tommorow. It's pretty beefy

If any further discussion points are planned to be handled on the upcoming thread, would you like me to close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back