• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dea Anchora: Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aight, this is where it may derail slightly, but if it is High 1-C...then how would this affect Kevin and Su?
Kevin managed to break through the Seed of Sumeru using the Judgement of Shamash, and Su can warp the spacetime fabric of the Seed as well.
For Su, this sounds like hax, but for Kevin...he didn't really use any ability, rather broke through it using Shamash itself.
Kevin breaking through the Seed of Sumeru is considered an insanely powerful Spatial Manipulation, if I am not wrong, which he can use to cut and break space on a 11D potency.

Kevin didn't destroy it entirely, he just popped a hole in it. For example, if I make a hole in a wall, can I destroy the entire wall?
Even so, he still would've busted a large hole through a High 1-C structure, and this feat was extremely casual from what I can see.
Kevin breaking through the Seed of Sumeru is considered an insanely powerful Spatial Manipulation, if I am not wrong, which he can use to cut and break space on a 11D potency.
That's the thing. He broke through the Seed by simply stabbing Shamash in the ground, he never made a direct attack against the Seed itself, making it seem like a very causal feat.

Even so, he still would've busted a large hole through a High 1-C structure, and this feat was extremely casual from what I can see.

That's the thing. He broke through the Seed by simply stabbing Shamash in the ground, he never made an direct attack, making it seem like a very causal feat.
That can wait for another time, let's not derail a BIANCA crt

No, because he just cut a hole, for example, if we goes by this logic, anyone with space-time cut can have Low 2-C cuz they make a hole in space-time

You can unlock the profile now so Verse supporter can apply the change
The page was already unlocked. Tell me here when you are done.

Anyway, what else is left to do here, given the discussion above?

I think a part that specify that the Bubble Universe inside of her is an 11 dimensional structure should be added to the description, so that there is no doubt about the High 1-C rating.

Okay. Tell me here when all the edits are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back