• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Strongest character in the MCU? We'll see.

Superman is as he was before he died and got resurrected with the Mother Boxes. Carol is at full power. Standard battle assumptions. Speed equalized.

"Likely 6-B" vs "At least Low 6-B, likely higher". Let's do this.

The DBE Goku match was apparently valid so I decided to do this. Carol's stronger than Thanos anyway.

I"ll probably go Supes via a solid AP Advantage, higher intelligence, and having more abilities at his favor. Most likely I see this with Carol trying to get in a fist match, Superman probably more than likely takes her out with a few good solid punches due to the AP Gap, but don't quote me on that. Superman's heat vision rivals her Photon Blasts in terms of speed (I don't know if equal speed means equal energy projectile speed so idk.) And Superman seems to be far smarter, so if he needs to he could more than likely find a good way to beat her.

DCEU Superman Is High 6-A. And MCU Captain Marvel Is At least Low 6-B. But Superman From DCEU Is Multi-Continent level But MCU Captain Marvel Is At least Small Country level.

Wasn't The Pre-Revival Superman Small Country Level? I Saw Justice League. He Was More Powerful In That Film. He Was Multi-Continet Level.

Ionliosite said:
This is pre-revival Synderman, who's losing his 6-B key anyways.
why is this the case? Is this applicable to the rest of DCEU Justice League members?

In hindsight, it shouldn't have been made in the first place. Once that's removed, this matchup is null and void.

Karathen is High 6-C

Last I heard Kep thought the buildings were too big but Spino proved they weren't.

There's other feats yet to be calced too tho (Supes destroying metal that survived Krypton's destruction from a distance, Atlan's Trident sinking Atlantis)

If Supes loses his 6-B key, then Captain Marvel might win.Not sure enough to make a vote.

I don't want a universe where normal DCEU Supes is weaker than MCU Captain Marvel. Using the Mother Boxes is cheating and brings him down to her level.

Back