• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DCEU Speed

And if batman scaling to Rel is so crazy, half of the Street levelers in MCU literally scale to MHS

Bats doesn’t really scale to post MOS Supes or Flash in speed at all tbh. The only stuff he has to scale him to them is Supes’ bullrush which is done on the ground, not his flight which is actual top speed, and when Flash trips in the tunnel, where he is slowing down. Bats would scale to the rest of the League in speed.

Sounds dumb as hell but apparently the MCU has Peak Humans with the same reaction speed as Hulk and Thor.

Even then, Batman still pulled a Rel feat that was calced which was accepted

I mean, Super-Man physically Sub-Relativistic, which is shown to be massively above Batman. I would attribute most of Batman's Rel feats to aim dodging or PIS.

If that was the case then Bruce would already be dead considering he straight up gets it with Clark’s hv in the face and chest plus Clark would probably have a lot more bodies racked up
His heat resistant gauntlets says otherwise, and Clark never really gotten the chance to actually kill them

His heat resistant gauntlets says otherwise, and Clark never really gotten the chance to actually kill them
Last time I checked the rest of bats suit and face isn’t as heat resistant as his gauntlets

8067967-image%282%29.jpg

8067968-image%283%29.jpg

He very much did

Last edited:
I never said he scales to them in travel, i mean in reaction speed and combat speed
Well follow me here, Flash (During his fight with Super-man) > Super-Man >>>>> Cyborg, Wonder Woman, and Aquaman >>>>>> Batman.

Super-Man can literally react to the Flash, who views characters faster than Batman as standing still.

Even if Batman = Justice League, Superman scales so far aove them in terms of speed that he could effortlessly blitz Batman.

Well follow me here, Flash (During his fight with Super-man) > Super-Man >>>>> Cyborg, Wonder Woman, and Aquaman >>>>>> Batman.

Super-Man can literally react to the Flash, who views characters faster than Batman as standing still.

Even if Batman = Justice League, Superman scales so far aove them in terms of speed that he could effortlessly blitz Batman.
But even then, Batman still scales to Wonder Woman and Cyborg when it comes to blocking HV in reaction speed, and who said anything about Superman not being able to blitz Batman? And if anything, Superman blitzed Wondy who scales to his reaction speed, so what's the point?

But even then, Batman still scales to Wonder Woman and Cyborg when it comes to blocking HV in reaction speed, and who said anything about Superman not being able to blitz Batman? And if anything, Superman blitzed Wondy who scales to his reaction speed, so what's the point?
I was saying it's clear Super-Man was not bloodlusted, as he could have easily killed them.

Also, it seems clear that the examples of Batman reacting to HE are aim dodging, as both of them take a considerable amount of time to charge up, and their faces/eyes glow before hand.

I was saying it's clear Super-Man was not bloodlusted, as he could have easily killed them.

Also, it seems clear that the examples of Batman reacting to HE are aim dodging, as both of them take a considerable amount of time to charge up, and their faces/eyes glow before hand.
But it wasn't even aim dodging, Batman literally blocked it after it fired out, slow down the video and you'll see for yourself.

I'd say I'm neutral, but I'm not gonna act like I'm not interested in seeing the results of a mass downgrade (All high-tier characters will be affected being Atlanteans, New and Old God, Five/Six of the Justice League, Kryptonians, and Black Manta will be affected)

I completely disagree with remove sol heat vision, it is stated light, reflects off things like light, it doesn’t have variable speeds. Batman is something else entirely, I mean, while I do think he should scale, if we are going to say it’s an outlier, then eh, I guess.

Back