• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DCEU Speed Upgrade: MHS+ to Sub-Relativistic

Just kidding its just a speed revision This revision could upgrade MHS+ character to Sub relativistic

Calc 1

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:M3X/Cyborg_speed_feat

This is a calc from M3X that puts Cyborg's speed at Sub relativistic others scale

This is calc done by me on a feat from Superman and Zod in MoS

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Ssr4vegito/Superman_and_Zod's_speed_feat

The low end feat i got was MHS but using MEO satellites the result was Sub relativistic which could be a supporting feat for the Cyborg calc

Will this be implemented and how will this affect JL Supes and Flash?

1. Really not sold on Superman's Heat Vision being Lightspeed. When was this ever accepted.

2. Would prefer a more reliable calculator quantify Superman's speed.

Matthew Schroeder said:
1. Really not sold on Superman's Heat Vision being Lightspeed. When was this ever accepted.

2. Would prefer a more reliable calculator quantify Superman's speed.
The heat vision showed properties of light and it was accepted long time ago and Shrek said my calculation was correct but anyone is free to calculate and correct me if i'm wrong

Well, if this has been accepted by the calc group members, I personally think that it seems fine, but we probably need more staff input.

In the case that it is accepted, Superman and Flash would need new speed keys.

I have messaged many staff Cal,Golden void,Spino and calc member shrek has accepted it but i need Matt's opinion

People asked my opinion again. I say I'd like someone else calcing maybe. Instead of estimating where the Satellite is, one should do angsizing.

I just want to state that not only does heat vision reflect, it was also stated in the BvS guide book to be "red light" and that superman could focus it like a "laser" or a powerful blast.

Matthew Schroeder said:
People asked my opinion again. I say I'd like someone else calcing maybe. Instead of estimating where the Satellite is, one should do angsizing.
Or you could use the Cyborg calc both are Sub rel anyway and most calc members were busy so i calced it myself

Matthew Schroeder said:
Well going with ang sizing I got some images

I think this is everything needed for someone to make a calc

You can ask here for help: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1604488

Well, we still seem to need another calculation.

Back