• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DCEU Speed Revision

M3X_2.0

VS Battles
Retired
Hi. I did this Cyborg calculation blocking Superman's heat vision.

The calculation was accepted, but Matthew did not accept the vision of heat possessing the speed of light.

The problem is, Superman has speed of light with the vision of heat in his profile. And the heat vision was discussed here

So I wanted to know if the calculation could be applied

I think that it can probably be applied, but it may be best to wait for more staff input.

Well, Matthew is usually reliable regarding the DCEU, so we have a bit of a quandary here.

You can ask him to comment here if you wish.

I'm already doing this, but only with whom I have the profile link.

There are 2 feats that need calcs. One being Steppenwolf summoning magma and other one is Doomsday obliterating Stryker's island

Actually i think i saw a calc for Stryker's Island either here or on Narutoforums.

You know my stance on the Wolf calc (I'd suggest having Bambu or Darkanine take a crack at it)

It's been done but the height for Wolf is more then a little low (I'll be sending him images tomorrow for the height)

Atlann's trident is said give control over seven seas(if it was Poseidon's), Shazam posseses powers of Old Gods if he is Supes level when he awakens full power then Old Gods gets upgraded as well

Image 1533638541099
Found the flash file from sucide squad,it says he is speed of light at bottom left what should we do about that?

Back