• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JohnConquest1

Fallout Equestria Nerd
He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Have some DCAU changes I wanna put through. I don't feel the non Lex stuff is too controversial but Luthors profile as is could stand to at least have what I'm bringing up here discussed.

Starting with the Other Characters:

A.M.A.Z.O.
  1. Abilities section can probably use a tabber, seeing as it'll be the focus of the new JLU comic story coming out in July and the nature of the androids character. The current profile also makes it seem that it has all of it's powers in it's first key, which isn't true and should be fixed.

Doctor Destiny
  1. He should have the needle he was going to use on Batman in their encounter as part of his standard equipment, seeing as it was apart of the only fight he took part in the real world (Barring his minor cameos in JLU Season 3.).
  2. His ability to put people to sleep is something that can seemingly only happen through prolonged exposure. The prisoners we saw seemed a bit in and out of it, and if he truly had the ability to make people drop asleep just like that he would've wrecked Batman (Who was struggling to stay awake regardless of Destiny's powers.).

Amanda Waller
  1. Needs links for all current abilities. Could use a complete rewrite I feel.

The Question
  1. Harmed Parademons, who despite being mooks Batman thought it'd be necessary fight with electric gauntlets. His "fight" against Lex really should be discredited as an anti feat considering the version of Lex in question that I'm about to go over can similarly deal with Batman rather handedly. Can probably go to 9-A without much issue.
  2. Should have Supernatural Willpower, and Resistance to Social Influencing. He resisted several hours of electrical torture attempting to break him for information. Even going so far as to taunt his captors with random conspiracy theories.
Now for Luthor:

Lex Luthor
The one I think needs the most changes. I outlined a lot of what I would like to do here before.
  1. To preface all of this, Brainiac at any point up until JLU Season 2's finale can manifest himself to enhance or protect Luthor as he embedded himself as into Luthors body via nanites. should Luthor be near perceivable death (Like curing his terminal Kryptonite induced cancer, enhancing his strength/physicals) Brainiac will kick in to save or enhance Luthor's physical body.
  2. Lex should probably have 5 keys: Base (Brainiac) | Warsuit (Brainiac) | Brainiac possessed | "Luthoriac" | Base (Post Brainiac)
  3. Both Base keys should probably still be at 9-A as he is shown to be physically fit prior to Brainiac's injection. His amps with Brainiac in control let him salad toss people like Batman and The Question. Post Brainiac Luthor is seen fighting Parademons alongside Batman. Base (Brainiac) should be 9-A, Higher when amped. Base (Post Brainiac) should be 9-A
  4. Warsuit should probably get its own key, the few times we see Lex flying around in this thing make it clear when damaged its not something he can just put on. Post Brainiac Luthor also likely wouldn't have access to this anyways given the last time we see it, its on the watchtower's weapons vault with the Annihilator and various other villain weapons.
  5. Any Brainiac key before the merger should have the following: Transformation, and Multiple selves, as well as Resistance to Radiation Manipulation, Biological Manipulation and Disease Manipulation.
  6. Brainiac Possessed key would be Low 7-B, from taking on the original members of the Justice League including Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter etc. He loses the Flight he had in his Warsuit key but gains Technology Manipulation, Data Manipulation, Extrasensory Perception, Matter Manipulation (Turned Lexcorp tower into a flying war machine, later controlled and merged with the remnants of the Dark Heart.). Also the Low Mid Regeneration already mentioned on the profile would go here as well.
  7. Luthoriac (I'm just gonna call him that.) should have a possibly 7-A rating. Remember it wasn't the Flash's 7-A hits that "killed" him, it was Wally defusing him after landing those punches.
  8. Luthoriac's Pseudo Life Creation should be removed, the beings he created were just simply nanotech extensions of their thoughts and what they knew would torture the League the most to fight. This is apparent when you compare how the duplicates were able to emotionally tear at Superman, GL and Hawkgirl, versus how Flash and Batman handedly deal with their duplicates.
  9. Base (Post Brainiac/JLU Season 3) loses all of his Brainiac stuff and has the Magic Nullification stuff moved here. thats all.
tl;dr for Lex

He should have 5 keys:

Base (Brainiac)
  1. 9-A, Higher when amped
  2. Gets: Transformation, Statistics Amplification, and Multiple selves, as well as Resistance to Radiation Manipulation, Biological Manipulation and Disease Manipulation
Warsuit [New Key]
  1. All abilities that would require Base Lex to be in this thing currently would go here.
  2. Gets: Transformation, Statistics Amplification, Multiple selves, as well as Resistance to Radiation Manipulation, Biological Manipulation and Disease Manipulation
Possessed By Brainiac [New Key]
  1. Low 7-B (Took on the original 7 members of the Justice League)
  2. Gets: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Multiple selves, Technology Manipulation, Data Manipulation, Extrasensory Perception, Matter Manipulation, Regeneration (Low Mid)
"Luthoriac"
  1. Possibly 7-A (Survived hits from All out Flash)
  2. Pseudo Life Creation removed.
Base (Post Brainiac) [New Key]
  1. Doesn't have any abilities Brainiac would've provided.
  2. Magic Nullification moved here.
Lets see where this goes I guess.

EDIT 1: It would seem everyone agrees with the above. I am working on the Luthor stuff myself. Others will come in time,

EDIT 2: I'm going to put all of the speed upgrade suggestions up here as well. The verses superpowered beings and Batman are prime for speed upgrades. Thanks to @Fireld for putting this all together. Everything from here is his stuff almost verbatim.

Some of these aren't FTL but still enough for an upgrade
  1. To start there is a open request on the Calc Request thread for a good number of the following feats.
  2. One of Maxie Zeus' victims was diagnosed of being struck by lightning. He uses the same lightning based weapon on Batman and batsy slightly moves his cape just before getting struck by the bolt.
  3. Superman gets grabbed by Captain Marvel and shot by his lightning several times. After the last time he says "Shazam", Superman frees himself from his grip and uses him as a human shield just before lightning could hit him. Superman flies way faster than cloud-to-ground natural lightning.
  4. Superman's HV could be LS. It burns/cuts/goes in straight lines and gets deflected by a normal mirror. It also matched the Manhunter's blast in speed which could match Grean Lantern's beam. The Manhunters were created by The Guardians as Green Lanterns' predecessor(btw Flash has his own crazy feat in the same episode).
  5. Wonder Woman deflects several laser beams many times. Flash, Hawkgirl & GLs dodge or block Manhunters' blasts
  6. Superman turn around before Livewire's blast reaches him. Even when drained of his some power, he could still dodge 2 blasts from Parasite with his & Livewire's power. Flash dodges a point-blank Sinestro ray. Soul Power dodges and counters laser beams.
  7. Superman, Kyle, John, Static dodge rays from Sinestro. Kyle, John, Sinestro manage to react/block lantern beams. Sinestro casually dodges John/GL ray.
  8. Superman dodges Captain Atom's radiation based energy. Even when he's somewhat drained and injured by red sun radiation based attacks, he manages to react & block these. He also reflected light based lasers in Solar Power. Keep in even in the beginning of the episode he was severely weakened by red sun radiation. Before his last fight with Luminus (where the speed feat takes place),Hamilton said Superman was almost powerless.
  9. Batman dodges Shade's darkness based projectile. Supergirl intercepts 1 of Stargirl's beam. Said beam's travel in straight lines and she refers to them as sparkles.
  10. Hawkgirl blocks 4 of Star Sapphire rays. Batman reacts to them too. Wonder Woman deflects even more of them.
  11. Superman's heat vision works the same way. Green Lantern, Star Sapphire & Sinestro's beams are already accepted as LS here in the wiki. Stargirl call her rays sparkles. All of these lasers travel in straight lines. Manhunter's blasts scale to both Superman's heat vision and Green Lantern's beams.

Last edited:
Think I should also make another point for Destiny.
His ability to put people to sleep is something that can seemingly only happen through prolonged exposure. The prisoners we saw seemed a bit in and out of it, and if he truly had the ability to make people drop asleep just like that he would've wrecked Batman (Who was struggling to stay awake regardless of Destiny's powers.).

His ability to put people to sleep is something that seemingly only happens through prolonged encounters/exposures.

The Lex stuff is going to be a pain in the ass to implement and may require some explaining.
Also to add to the topic of FTL DCAU Static dodges some shots from Sinestro in one of their respective fights in "Fallen Hero"

Maybe add some links. When staff comes that's usually the 1st thing they wanted
Noted. I got some other FTL feats, just waiting for that 50 days time limit for bumping messages in that thread to end to I can both bump old ones & mention new ones

I'll work on getting some scans together to put in the OP so it looks less like bunk or head canon.

Made an Imgur gallery with nearly the entire Brainiac scene in question. This took longer than I thought it would. Missing some extremely minor and irrelevant dialogue because fml Brainiac loves his linguistics and details.

I've updated the OP to include various imgur links for scenes or scans. I'll come back to it later when I have more time to put down everything that might require more sources.

In the mean time, while I was looking for scans, I found a really dubious Durability Feat for Amanda Waller, Flash, and Batman. Wherein a Luthor possessed Brainiac does whatever this explosion is and they all tank it.

Edit here is a youtube upload of the scene where Brainiac explains how he came to be inside Luthor, what he did to Luthor, the stupid explosion feat, and a bit of Brainiac Possessed Luthor fighting the League.

Last edited:
Also while I’m gete

Do we know what comics are canon to the DCAU outside of B:TAC? (Which is written by Dini)

I’m pretty sure JL: Infinity will be and since that seems to be dealing with the Multiverse there could be neat feats there

I know a Superman tie in has his Heat Vision Reach the upper atmosphere super quickly which is dope for reactions

Comics are a point of contention. For now let's just stick to the newer comics. I know Ty Templeton for example purposely contradicts his older comics with his newest works.

In any case I wanna hear what everyone thinks regarding the proposed Luther changes.

His HV could be LS. It burns/cuts,goes in straight lines and gets deflected by a normal mirror. It also matched the Manhunter's blast in speed which could match Grean Lantern's beam. The Manhunters were created by The Guardians as Green Lanterns' predecessor(btw Flash has his own crazy feat in the same epsiode)
It definitely has justifications as being light
We’d need to decide whether it’s consistent with the speeds tho
Comics are a point of contention. For now let's just stick to the newer comics. I know Ty Templeton for example purposely contradicts his older comics with his newest works.
that makes sense
The Watchtower Database has some timelines but idk if we can use them reliably

In any case I wanna hear what everyone thinks regarding the proposed Luther changes.
Seems good

It definitely has justifications as being light
We’d need to decide whether it’s consistent with the speeds tho
If you all are OK with it I could show the other evidence for FTL feats
that makes sense
The Watchtower Database has some timelines but idk if we can use them reliably
Most of their channel is just trying to make sense of dcau. I recall them interviewing some of the creators

We sure, feel free to do so with scans

AP could be neat too since I kinda doubt they’d just Tier 7
Most of their channel is just trying to make sense of dcau. I recall them interviewing some of the creators
True, I just mean since they’ve made a fairly good list of what is and is t canon

As much as I know people hate the idea of using fanon or head canon you really can't discredit a lot of the points they bring up about the verse. They scrutinize every detail. Personally don't see any problem when used as a source of reference to debate the validity of certain topics. Put it this way they're far more accurate as a source of information than us or the DCAU Wiki.

I should note they're an extreme exception to an extreme rule.

We sure, feel free to do so with scans
Some of these aren't FTL but still enough for an upgrade. More feats here.
One of Maxie Zeus' victims was diagnosed of being struck by lightning. He uses the same lightning based weapon on Batman and batsy slighly moves his cape just before getting struck by the bolt.
Wonder Woman deflects several laser beams many times. Soul Power dodges and counters laser beams. Static ducks and jumps out of the the way of lasers. Terry dodges many lasers. Flash dodges blasts from a raygun. Batman dodges Shade's darkness based projectile. He also dodges and reflects Mirror Master's laser with a mirror.
Superman turn around before Livewire's blast reaches him. When drained of his some power,he could still dodge 2 blasts from Parasite with his & Livewire's power.
Supergirl intercepts 1 of Stargirl's beam. Said beam's travel in straight lines and she refers to them as sparkles.
Superman dodges Captain Atom's radiation based energy. Even when he's somewhat drained and injured by red sun radiation based attacks,he manages to react & block these. Terry deflects one of Blight's radiation based blasts with a metal plate. Even Old Man Bruce also react to 1 of them too.
Superman also reflected light based lasers in Solar Power. Keep in even in the beginning of the episode he was severly weakened by red sun radiation. Before his last fight with Luminus(where the speed feat takes place),Hamilton said Superman was almost powerless.
Hawkgirl blocks 4 of Star Sapphire rays. Batman reacts to them too. Wonder Woman deflects even more of them.
Superman, Kyle, John, Static, Flash, Sinestro dodge lantern rays. Kyle, John, Sinestro, Static, Sapphire, Shade manage to react & block these rays too.
Superman gets grabbed by Captain Marvel and shot by his lightning several times. After the last time he says"Shazam",Superman frees himeslf from his grip and uses him as a human shield just before lightning could hit him. Superman flies way faster than cloud-to-ground natural lightning.
His HV could be LS. It burns/cuts,goes in straight lines and gets deflected by a normal mirror. It also matched the Manhunter's blast in speed which could match Grean Lantern's beam. The Manhunters were created by The Guardians as Green Lanterns' predecessor(btw Flash has his own crazy feat in the same epsiode)
Flash, Hawkgirl & GLs dodge or block Manhunters' blasts.
AP could be neat too since I kinda doubt they’d just Tier 7
Not much comes to my mind here. Some shockwave and tornado feats. Flash created a huge explosion by vibrating. Also Superman shook all of Metropolis after Darkseid's 1st invasion

Last edited:
Ebon should also scale to anything involving Static.

I'll also edit the OP when I have more free time to include all the FTL stuff. Then I'll start work on a revised Luthor if everyone agrees with changes brought up for the latter (I don't wanna start work it until then because it'll be a pain in the arse lol.).

Bump, if anyone wants to do the more minor changes, go ahead. It's going to be a bit before I can properly work on Luthor.

Bumping this again, Luthor stuff is still on the back burner, if anyone maybe wants to take a crack at that go ahead.

Seems reasonable, I always wondered why the DCAU pages seemed so inconsistent with each other.
For the speed, at least Zeus's feat seems legitimate, can't really comment on the rest.

For the speed, at least Zeus's feat seems legitimate, can't really comment on the rest.
Weather Master's & Shazam's lightning seem to be cloud to ground.
Livewire in her debut episode compared her powers to real lightning. In her 2nd episode Double Dose, she said she's LS. Keep in made between this 2 episode she was captured and powers were researched so this claim likely isn't baseless
Captain Atom's and Blight's energy blasts are radiation based and radiation travels at LS.
Luminus straight up said his lasers were light based. Both his and Mirror Master's lasers get deflected by a metal plate/mirror. Makes sense as both use light themed tech. Superman's heat vision works the same way. Green Lantern, Star Sapphire & Sinestro's beams are already accepted as LS here in the wiki. Stargirl call her rays sparkles. All of these lasers travel in straight lines. Manhunter's blasts scale to both Superman's heat vision and Green Lantern's beams.

Speaking of Maxie Zeus, can we appriciate how he's one of the rare villains who actually love batman's epic entrances...

This seems fine, but do you mean "Base (Pre-Brainiac)" and "Warsuit (Pre-Brainiac)" rather than "Base (Brainiac)" and "Warsuit (Brainiac)" for the first two keys? It may be better to just call them "Base" and "Warsuit" though.

Back