• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean there really isn't much going on with it outside of this lone comic at the moment. I mean you can make it but yeah.

Hoping this isn't too much of a necro but I'm going to put some time into working on the Lex stuff.
Fell off it due to other stuff. Unsure if I should just make a new thread for it.

Also something I just discovered going back into this.

Class M Lifting feat for anyone who scales to Galatea. She was able to hold this much weight up apparently with ease. Happens at the very end of the episode "Flashpoint", going so far as to lift this much weight with one hand.

Mentioning this because I can't really find anything regarding the profiles being Class M in the first place.

Class M Lifting feat for anyone who scales to Galatea. She was able to hold this much weight up apparently with ease. Happens at the very end of the episode "Flashpoint", going so far as to lift this much weight with one hand.
Well the feat is only Class K on its own, since 1,500,000 lbs is 680,388.555 kilograms. Thought doubling the weight for both arms would be Class M.
  1. Luthoriac (I'm just gonna call him that.) should have a possibly 7-A rating. Remember it wasn't the Flash's 7-A hits that "killed" him, it was Wally defusing him after landing those punches.
Being tough =/= being strong. He can have 7-A durability without having 7-A strength. We still need to downgrade DCAU Superman's movie key from his 5-C rating because of the same principal.

Being tough =/= being strong. He can have 7-A durability without having 7-A strength. We still need to downgrade DCAU Superman's movie key from his 5-C rating because of the same principal.
Didn't movie Superman trade blows with Validus whose punches could hurt Supes?

Class M lifting strength for those who scale to Galatea should be fine to apply.

The Luthoriac image also looks good to apply.

Well the feat is only Class K on its own, since 1,500,000 lbs is 680,388.555 kilograms. Thought doubling the weight for both arms would be Class M.

Both of these are fine, forgot to translate lbs to kg because I'm an idiot.

Feel free to add it, if he has a page
Adding it to my sandbox where I'm working on adding everything here on top of a few other additions.

Speaking of, Warsuit Lex should have Electricity Manipulation, in Tabula Rasa Part II he shocked Wonder Woman unconscious by hugging her.
Happens at 3:19:

What else did Validus do in the movie?

Last edited:
He shows up for one episode (Far from Home) and gets one shotted by Supergirl.

This Supergirl had also just took on GL + Like 15 Legion of Superheroes members and just came back from nearly dying because of that.

Something also I should bring up.

Just like A.M.A.Z.O. Luthoriac was able to recreate the powers of a Green Lantern ring (SoL attack/ability) and Hawkgirls Nth Metal Mace (Magic Nullification) in each of the duplicates he made of them.

Curious as to how everyone here feels about granting him said abilities.

The draft seems mostly fine to me, as long as all of the statistics are properly scaled from other characters. However, it seems best to explain the circumstances of how Lex was amplified, and to not shorten the word to just "amp".

Also, shouldn't you include a key for his Brainiac statistics?

Also, shouldn't you include a key for his Brainiac statistics?
Not sure what this is referring to, but all of his forms/keys are spilit into the tabbers at the top of the page. Just to keep it from being disorganized and give some more backstory for each key.

Okay. The statistics look good in that case, although I think that the page structure is likely too unconventional for our purposes. Also, you should spell out the full words "amplifications" and "amplified" rather than "amps" and "amped".

I'll try and change up.
To speak personally on that, yeah it's unconventional but personally I feel it looks more presentable like this than just putting tabbers in the P&A section.

Statistics keys is what we almost always use though, and one for regular Luthor, one for his Warsuit, and one for Luthoriac, should be enough.

Last edited:
Disagree on the latter, the buffs and abilities he receives from having Brainiac in his base form are pretty noticeable. then theres also the form he takes when he gets fully possessed by Brainiac (The one before the fusion.).

To me it seems to bloat the keys unnecessarily with mostly irrelevant additions.

I can kinda moving the Luthoriac key to it's own profile being justified given what I'm about to propose.

If I make a Brainiac profile the Brainiac possessed key would probably be better suited for that.
Brainiac also has a lot of random forms though. He was literally the Watchtower and Possessed the character Gear at one point.

Looking into how strong his mother ship is would be a priority because he can destroy planets with it, albeit over an extended period of time. Some of his clone bodies have very inconsistent showings. Such as how Batman was able to take out a dozen of them by spamming batarangs.

If I make a Brainiac profile, Lex would still be stuck with his Two Brainiac infused keys and Base (Post Brainiac).

Do we even know how the statistics differ between Lex's two Brainiac keys?

When he melds with Brainiac into "Luthoriac" he also assimilates nanomachines into him, after which he is seen copying and recreating several of the Leagues powers. Notably Green Lantern's Ring, whose beam projections are Lightspeed.

He also potentially has Mountain Level Durability.

Okay. What are the reasons for the durability?

He took hits from Flash DCAU when the latter was going all out. As I noted in the OP, it was Flash defusing him that took him out.

That said, gonna ask if the Luthoriac section is good to be posted as its own profile.
I'll get around to editing the Lex stuff tomorrow. Probably.
Bumping also for suggestions on what a Brainiac profile should look like. Considering what I've brought up about them.

I suppose that it is probably fine to split up the two pages, if one page will turn too messy, due to the amount of keys, yes.

Missed this when going over AMAZO stuff the other day, but he's capable of regenerating after having his head blown off

Don't even think his profile has Regeneration....

I think that adding regeneration should be fine then. However, he likely did not store his CPU in his head, so I am uncertain if we should give him Mid level Regeneration or higher.

Luthor specifically stated that AMAZO'S creator, Professor Ivo, planted said bomb that Luthor used there in his brain.

Luthoriac is done.

Made some minor last minute additions to it, like weapons creation, and him being overconfident, amongst other things to seperate it from being a key for Lex.

Back