• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GyroNutz

VS Battles
Administrator
In this thread I'd like to cover some abilities that I believe should be added to the DCAMU cast. There are changes I want to make to their AP too, but that relies on new calculations.

Superman: Stated he can fly into space and was shown flying past the upper atmosphere. He was also unaffected by Batman's taser. This should give him Self Sustenance Type 1 (instead of underwater breathing), and Resistances to Extreme Cold, Space Radiations and Electricity Manipulation.

Batman: He used a powerful sound emitter against Superman, and sound emitting batarangs against the Man-Bats. He also has explosives which can completely annihilate Parademons, making them 9-A.

Cyborg: His regeneration should be Low-Mid instead of Mid, since the damage he received in Flashpoint and Apokolips War was too extensive for him to recover/repair. He should also get Electricity Manipulation as shown in his fight against Toyman.

Green Lantern: He can fly through space when his aura is active, so he should get Self Sustenance (Type 1) and the space resistances. He also lit the fire at the end of Death of Superman giving him Fire Manipulation.

Doomsday: He resisted the lasso of truth and was stated to be mindless. Martian Manhunter said he had no real thoughts. Either mind manip immunity due to not having a mind or some degree of resistance.

John Constantine: Put Flash to sleep. He also has a dagger which can make someone "more than dead", which he was planning to use against Raven if she was about to release Trigon (I can't find a clip of this, its from Apokolips War).

Swamp Thing: He flew

Wonder Woman and Starfire: They both get Cyborgization as of Apokolips War, due to being turned into cyborgs by Darkseid.

This should be pretty self-explanatory, but if any further proof/context is required please ask.

Everyone: getting resistances and new hax
swamp thing: my planet needs me.

For doomsday is probably going to be resistance since people with no souls get resistances, but it sill be a higher degree sincs just bypassing resistances isn't enough.

For constantine, any more info or visuals of the dagger, that might be death manip.

I found a transcript. Do ctrl + f for "Dagger of Ostova". Raven says the bit before about her body having to be more than dead, Constantine says the bit about the dagger, and Raven says that it'll work. I don't think the scene is on youtube, but its around midway through the movie after Shazam dies if you wanted to check it.

This seems fine and uncontroversial to apply.

It can probably be applied now then.

Thank you. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back