• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC vs. Marvel Comics: Profiles

Peter_"Quicksilver"_Maximoff

VS Battles
Retired
As you may know, DC vs Marvel Comics is a thing and i was wondering if i'm allowed to create profiles from this comic book crossover?

For those who don't know, DC vs. Marvel Comics came about when the brothers (the embodiments of both the Marvel and DC multiverses) remembered each other's existence they pitted combatants from their respective realities together. The winner would then destroy the loser (and its own respective multiverse). To prevent this from happening, the Living Tribunal and the Spectre joined forces and combined the two universes together, creating the Amalgam universe (In which DC vs Marvel came about). This universe had its own unique history which was a combination of both multiverses.

Now what character's came about you may ask?

The Merged forms of the 616 and Psot Crisis Versions of:

Dark Claw, Nightcreeper, Sparrow, Huntress, Black Bat, Aqua-Mariner, Iron Lanter, Human Lanter, Lobo the Duck, Spider-Boy, JLX, X-Patrol, Hyena, Amazo, Super Soldier, Bruce Wayne, Doctor Strangefate, Bat-Thing, Dare, Catsaie, Whiz, Bizarnage, "Brooklyn" Barnes, Speed Demon and Trevor Castle and may others

now i'm asking it again may i create the profiles from this crossover? or not? i understand if i'm not to....

Back