• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Universe Online Player Profile Creation Discussion

This is to discuss the creation of a profile for the DC Universe Online Player.

Feel free to drop anything that might be important to making the profile

General Abilities: Superhuman physical characteristics, Weapon Mastery, Heat Manipulation, Statistic's Amplification, Sound Manipulation, Ice Manipulations and Breath Attack, Forcefield Generation, Supernatural Willpower, Summoning, Electricity Manipulation, Statistics Rmplification and Reduction, Non Physical Interaction, Teleportation, Dimensional Travel, Empowerment, Power Nullification, Technology manipulation, Anti-Matter manipulation, Absorption, Energy manipulation, Acrobatics, Martial Arts, Regeneration, Phasing, Stealth Mastery, Afterimage creation, wind manipulation Danmaku, Shockwave Generation, Dimensional travel.

Atomic: Anti-Matter Manipulation, Radiation manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Body Control, Enhanced Regeneration, Explosion Manipulation, Transmutation, Biological Manipulation.

Celestial: Holy Manipulation, Purification, Healing, Light Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Life manipulation, Absorption, Soul Manipulation, Disease manipulation.

Earth: Earth manipulation, Summoning, Crystal Manipulation, Sand Manipulation, Wind Manipulation, Healing, Construction.

Electricity: Electricity manipulation, Healing, Paralysis, Homing attack.

Fire: Fire Manipulation, Enhanced Heat and Temperature Manipulation, magma manipulation.

Gadgets: Technology manipulation, Electricity manipulation, Fear manipulation, explosion manipulation, Invisibility (possibly camouflage), Air, Light and Sound manipulation, Healing, Information Analysis, Fire manipulation, summoning, Emp, Smoke Manipulation, projection, self destruction, paralysis.

Ice: Enhanced Ice manipulation and Temperature manipulation, Weather Manipulation.

Light: Enhanced Supernatural willpower, Fear manipulation(If a villain), construction, creation, Empathetic Manipulation,

Mental: Telekinesis, Mind manipulation, empathetic manipulation, sleep inducement, Invisibility, fire manipulation, ice manipulation, madness manipulation, Summoning, healing, attack reflection.

Munitions: Higher Fire Power.

Nature: Plant manipulation, life manipulation, transformation, transmutation, poison manipulation, healing, biological manipulation, aura.

Quantum: Black hole creation, Time manipulation, gravity manipulation, reality warping, space manipulation.

Rage: same as light including: Rage power.

Sorcery: Transmutation, soul manipulation, Curse manipulation.

Water: water manipulation, construction, healing, magic.

Resistences: all of these abilities, data manipulation (Resisted Brainiac's attempt to turn them into data, this is thanks to Exobytes), petrification (Can break out of being turned to stone by Cockatrices), Broadway force (can resist Pied Piper's abilities).

ed025a2ce1ed045fae92be6be541dc5ee389d887362a519da81b3a8912d6c1c4

Last edited:
powers: ice, fire, earth, light, rage, gadgets mental, sorcery, munitions, lantern powers, quantum, water, electricity, atomic, nature. off rip that gives us alot of abilities.

So that would be fire, and heat manipulation, ice manipulation, mind control, plant manipulation, earth manipulation, rage power, Energy Manipulation and Projection, Creation, Forcefield Creation, Resistence to extreme temperatures, martial Arts, weapon mastery, quantum manipulation, transformation, summoning, healing, thread manipulation, acrobatics, flight, statistic amp, statistic reduction, surface scaling, electicity manipulation, holy manipulation, attack reflection, absorption, anti matter manipulation, darkness manipulation, water manipulation, telekenesis, telepathy, possible soul manipulation, time manipulation, gravity manipulation, magic, Spatial Manipulation. and resistence to the majority of these abilities. and this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Oh boi, I wonder what the Ap will be?
Last I played I remember seeing stuff about the sixth dimension.👀

I Think we should make three keys. Beggining, Middle, and End. Beggining should be the first few missions. such as the grodd and hive mission for metas then it should go to the mid point key, then when you reach level 30 a end point key.

so beggining is every thing below level 10 you can get and do.

Mid point is from level 10 through 30. the main missions and everything possible within them.

End should be everything beyond that point.

I have to ask, the original hero profile could exist? It would basically be the Composite DCOU, so what look would we give to him/her?

I have to ask, the original hero profile could exist? It would basically be the Composite DCOU, so what look would we give to him/her?
What look? Like what we should use for the profile pic?

So yeah, for some progress, @Dark-Carioca (sorry for tagging, assuming you're seeing this) did write calculations that seems to be approved almost a year ago.
Neat. Black Adam states that he has leveled cities before also.

I remember playing this game though I didn't get very far before power creep started annoying me enough to stop playing.

I play from time to time cause during the new year event they give you a free chance to up a character to a high level.

also for weaponry, Swords, Axes, Hammers, Guns, Bows ect. is that good?

also they have alot more powers than the list above. it's going to be crazy...

I play from time to time cause during the new year event they give you a free chance to up a character to a high level.

also for weaponry, Swords, Axes, Hammers, Guns, Bows ect. is that good?

also they have alot more powers than the list above. it's going to be crazy...
You have a regular account or you buy premium?

Jesus Christ that's a lot of abilities. Are we compositing all of the classes? Are we allowed to do that? This isn't like Xenoverse where the Future Warrior is just godly at everything.

You have a regular account or you buy premium?
normal, but playstation plus gives you some special advantages so I mostly play up there.

Jesus Christ that's a lot of abilities. Are we compositing all of the classes? Are we allowed to do that? This isn't like Xenoverse where the Future Warrior is just godly at everything.
you can use any power you want, and switch them in game. and even then the resistances should stay the same cause you can power out and take all of these attacks.

also for speed for the first Key. they should be Relatavistic. one of the moves you can get at level 9 is a move that lets you move at near light speed.

By tapping into the extra-dimensional Speed Force, Jay is capable of running at velocities near the speed of light. Garrick is also a gifted scientist, and has served as a mentor to other speedsters, and to many heroes over several generations, most notably the Flash Family.

We should look to see if this is the truely description or just someone put it

We should look to see if this is the truely description or just someone put it
we should. but any Ideas where a bio could be?

for resoning in the powers and abilities for it, I think we should Leave just the powers. and write at the end a note to go look into the notable technuiqes for the explanations, or...we can just name the ability that they can do. or say various abilities if its a power from more than one.

Back