• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Universe Online Player Profile Creation Discussion

I started playing DCUO around 2012/13 and have a love/hate with it, usually take breaks from it. But I just redownload it the other day and started playing again for the first time in a year (and even then it was like 3 years I didn't play it)

The thought of giving them profiles has been on mind for years. Don't know their Stats, but one thing I can say for certain is that they're resistance cannons.

Ooh do tell on Resistance.
They actually have a hell of a lot more, but off the top of my head

Resistance to

Fire manipulation, Ice manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Electricity manipulation, Status effect inducement, Poison manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, and Paralysis inducement, Time Manipulation, Quantum Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation.

And like I said that's just off the top of my head, not even realizing all the various status effects and shit like that

EDIT: FORGOT ABOUT RADIATION

Resistance to

Fire manipulation, Ice manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Electricity manipulation, Status effect inducement, Poison manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, and Paralysis inducement, Time Manipulation, Quantum Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation.
Damn that's solid, how much of that applies to characters like Supes?

you can use any power you want, and switch them in game. and even then the resistances should stay the same cause you can power out and take all of these attacks.
Yeah they have no power specific resistances, but we should definitely have a Key for their powers. They can't just swap between them on the fly, you need to change them at a station with special coins.

However there are iconic powers that all can use like Super strength, Heat Vision, Shazam lightning, Canary Cry, Venom boost, etc.

All of that could be in their general tab

Yeah they have no power specific resistances, but we should definitely have a Key for their powers. They can't just swap between them on the fly, you need to change them at a station with special coins.

However there are iconic powers that all can use like Super strength, Heat Vision, Shazam lightning, Canary Cry, Venom boost, etc.

updated the op and separated the powers.

Iconic powers always been strange to me since some of them are other powers.

Back