• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Profile Clean-up and Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also there are several DC characters ive seen without speed justification, so should I or someone find those characters and post them for justifications?

PsychoWarper said:
Also there are several DC characters ive seen without speed justification, so should I or someone find those characters and post them for justifications?
@PsychoWarper, this would be great!

Major profiles

Nekron is supposed to be more powerful than Parallax (The entity) Also the tier of Parallax varies because its power level depend of the host who possess like Hal Jordan or one of the Guardian of the Universe. And what about the abilities of Nekron & Parallax?

I am fine with Sandman31's suggested revisions, but as we talked about in another thread, Michael and other characters that scale from Lucifer need to have their Regenerationn revised as well.

Are you agree that Parallax Tier becomes: Varies depending on the host, from 4-B (Kyle Rayner) to 2-C (Parallax Zero Hours Parallax Hal Jordan), Low 2-C for its true form and we should count Parallax Ganthet also.

Lancer45Man said:
Anti-Monitor profile lacks a lot of stuff from his appearances in various series such as Countdown, Blackest Night, Darkseid Wars,etc.
Also, where does Trigo's Mid-Godly Regen comes from?? I haven't seen any feat of that.
These profile unlocked; you guys can edit what should be applicable

Just tell me when you are done.

nedge I don't think profiles are being revised yet

PsychoWarper said:
PsychoWarper said:
Characters missing speed justification,

Captain Atom(First two keys) -Massively FTL+(Comparable to Wonder Woma, Superman (Post-Crisis) who is swifter than Green Lanterns, Mon-El, and Karate Kid); Old Justification (He is comparable to other high-tier DC Comics superheroes)

Anti-Monitor

Despero

Imperiex

Parallax

The Spectre

The Omega Titans

Barbatos

Ares(first key)

Ultraman (Earth 3)

Trigo

Starro the Conqueror

Starbreaker

Sodam Yat(first key)

This what ive gotten so far, might be missing a few.
Reposting
Post-crisis

Pre-crisis

Is it necessary to add a justification for the Striking Strength for all the DC Comics characters?

Elizio33 said:
Is it necessary to add a justification for the Striking Strength for all the DC Comics characters?
Not really, usually the justification is found the attack potency

@Nedge1000

Please do not unlock pages until after the revisions have been decided. Thank you.

I am fine with if Zoom has the time paradox immunity version of acausality.

Also, his AP should be "At least 4-B" since he's consistently been shown to overpower most of the Justice League and his speed should be comparable to Wally West.

4-B is enough given the enormous distance to 4-A.

If he can run through time that is immeasurable speed. If he can simply move while time literally stands still, that is infinite speed.

Anyway, what should we do about the characters without speed justifications? Nedge1000 had a suggestion that should work for part of them, but not all of them are directly scalable to Superman.

If you are talking about Eobard Thawne, that should be fine. I don't think that Hunter Zolomon can travel through time though.

Standuser081 said:
Also, his AP should be "At least 4-B" since he's consistently been shown to overpower most of the Justice League and his speed should be comparable to Wally West.
The power gap between the highest 4-B and lowest 4-B is around 881.86 billion from the Attack Potency page. So, his rating won't be At least 4-B

What should we do with the new upgrades for some of the characters in the newer Justice League and Villians ? Specifically, after the Source Wall got destroyed and the Multiverse started to decay as a result (Like Grodds upgrade after getting the Stillforce)

@KOMI considering he's met several ludicrously powerful Gods... That's a powerful statement. However, I think we need more info on Wonder Woman's Transformation before we make a update based on it. I think we can assume Existence Erasure, but a possibly for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back