• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Profile Clean-up and Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sandman All right then, I'll rephrase & specify it as "Limited Durability Negation" for speedsters only should be acceptable in this case.

That reminds me.... Godspeed pfp update anyone?
Godspeed-4
Godspeed (August): "You heard that right folks! It appears to be the case as according to Barry's statement, I'M THE FASTEST MAN AL-" The Flash (Wally West): "Hold my beer." Godspeed (August): "I-"

What does speedster means? if its just a character that can move really really fast and doesnt rely on something like the Speed Force then obviously it wont work because it negates durability by siphoning the Speed Force or maybe due verse equalization, an energy/power source similar to it, it wont work if its got nothing to steal/absorb..

Yes when I say speedster im talking about a character whos known for speed like quicksliver.

Wiki def of Speedster, "A speedster is a character whose powers primarily relate to superhuman speed (also known as superspeed). Primary abilities shared by all speedsters include running at speeds far in excess of human capability (to varying degrees) and resistance to the side effects"

Like I said above, it depends. It will probably work via verse equalization if the character uses some extra dimensional power source similar to the Speed Force, if not then no.

Sandman31 said:
Like I said above, it depends. It will probably work via verse equalization if the the character uses some extra dimensional power source similar to the Speed Force, if not then no.
I agree this definition works best

@Yobo If you need help I think I've found some feats that could be useful to calc (Mostly involving New 52 though)

Depends on how we're treating 52 and post crisis. Also, what regen is Regenerationn from your brain being fried?

Unless they're also Speed Force user then no

Godspeed's Speed Theft is basically like the Flash but better as not only he steals your speed but also your Speed Force (the latter applies to DC speedsters but you get the point) too.

PsychoWarper said:
Yes when I say speedster im talking about a character whos known for speed like quicksliver.

Wiki def of Speedster, "A speedster is a character whose powers primarily relate to superhuman speed (also known as superspeed). Primary abilities shared by all speedsters include running at speeds far in excess of human capability (to varying degrees) and resistance to the side effects"
There is a provided list of Speedsters from youknowwho wiki.

I'll take care Golden Age Wonder Woman and both Supes (One Million versions). However, we all agree that Wonder Woman scales to Superman (at the end of the Golden Age), yes? If not where does Star level come from?

I do not think that Wonder Woman was portrayed as comparable to Superman until their Post-Crisis versions.

I vaguely recall an image of her Golden Age version lassoing the Sun though.

I doubt that almost anybody here knows much about the Golden Age version of Wonder Woman. Perhaps it would be better to delete the page?

I mean, the comics are out there. Anyone can always read them for scans and feats. (I'm rereading them myself). I don't think deleting a page is necessary. It's not like the character is featless with no information present or a language barrier issue.

Okay. I didn't know that there were available public scans of the 1940s Wonder Woman stories.

Moulton said that WW has "All the strenght of Superman". Her most impressive feat I think was when she lassoed the Sun and the moon

Also, yeah, Pre-Crisis WW isnt really as impressive as guys like Supes and Supergirl. She doesnt have as impressive feats and when she fought Supergirl it wasnt even a serious fight but is a part of a scheme. Unlike other characters she got weaker during the Silver Age, I think even became powerless at one point.

I've been reading Hellblazer recently i think Constantine should get resurrection because all he has to do is beat Nergal in a version of poker involving souls to get out of hell. Also he has time travel he went back to 1970 and stole his youngerselfs girlfriend.

Lucifer's profile also needs to be revised, as much I like Lucifer I dont really agree on the justification of some of his abilities

Like:

Conceptual Creation

Regenerationn: The reasoning for True-Godly honestly sounds like Death Manip resistance than Regen. There's also a thread regarding this.

Maybe more

First

Immunity to Fate Manipulation because: Exists outside of Destiny himself and even burned Destiny's book

I'm just going to copy past this from a blog I made:

Destiny's book is based on the Script, the Script that contains even contains Michael and Lucifer.

This chapter shows that Michael and Lucifer are still part of the Book of Destiny.That both of them cant change what's written in the Book, because if they can then they would have already done so(or Michael because he seems desperate enough to threaten Destiny)

http://***************.to/Comic/Lucifer-2000/Issue-52?id=23725

Also, the only way for Destiny to know the fates of Lucifer and Michael is if they exist inside the Book.I t won't make sense for Destiny to know the fate of Lucifer and Michael if they exist outside it.Destiny knows the future because he reads his Book if Michael and Lucifer are not part of it then how can he know their fate?

It also says in the chapter that The Script that the book is based o is changing.So what could this Script be?

Its the plan of the Presence. The Book is Creation while The Script is the Presence's plan.So Lucifer and Michael exist inside the book because the Book is based on the Script that was written by the Presence

So in this scan

Lucifer: Even though I know you're really just a side effect?

Destiny: Indeed? of what?

Lucifer: Of my father.Or rather his deterministic approach to the act of Creation

Destiny is the side effect of the Presence predetermining Creation.Destiny isn't just a side of effect of Creation but the side effect of the act of the Presence creating a plan for Creation to follow

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11130/111302904/6135495-0705100652-SzIQO.jpg:

Limitations:

Destiny's Book only contains the Presence's original Creation, Lucifer's Creation which is a totally seperate cosmos is beyond Destiny's influence. This was shown when the Basanos, who draw their power from the Book of Destiny said that they're losing their power in Lucifer's universe.

I included the limitations of Destiny's Book to show that Lucifer escaping the Book of Destiny is because of the limitation of the Book.

Lucifer cant escape the "prison" alone, he needed the Presence's letter of passage to escape into the Void, the Presence's plan/Destiny's Book.

Lucifer also only burned a page of Destiny's Book, and even that is part of the Book. In fact it was a bet between Lucifer and Destiny, where Lucifer loss, he got pissed and burnt a page from Destiny's Book saying that they're now both in the dark only for Destiny to show that even that is still part of the Book so its kinda weird for that to be used as a reason for Lucifer being outside the Book of Destiny since that goes against what the scene was trying to convey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back