• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Gods Ability Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can ask someone to do the necessity. Am new, I can't do all does editing stuff,even if I can........ I won't do it to your taste. You can ask @Bernkastelll . Or firestorm.

Is somebody else here willing to handle this?

Sounds alright.

Which characters exactly besides Darkseid, Orion, and Yuga Khan?
Zeus and Ares should be included. Likely Hecate as well.

Do we have pages for other New Gods, such as Big Barda, Lightray, Highfather, Kalibak, Takion, etcetera?

We do have Lightray, Highfather, Kalibak, Takion, Big Barda, Knockout, Black Racer, and Grail.

All of the ones I could find

Maybe something like: "(Type 4. When gods die, they return to the Source, but sometimes have the power to escape it and return to their reality)"

Ah, just saw this. But I am going to sleep now, so you can unlock them tomorrow.

As for the exact list:
Darkseid
Highfather
Orion
Knockout
Takion
Lightray
Black Racer
Yuga Khan
Ares (DC Comics)
Zeus (DC Comics)
Hecate (DC Comics)

I will unlock the pages. Tell me here when you are done.

Thank you. Is there anything left to do here, or should I close this thread?

Oh right. I forgot about Rama Kushna. Do we have a page for her?

Thank you.
No problem

Oh right. I forgot about Rama Kushna. Do we have a page for her?
Yes, we do.

Rama Kushna

Well, is Grail officially considered to be a full goddess?

Yes, but does that mean that she can potentially revive herself after death via a connection to The Source or not?

Yes, but does that mean that she can potentially revive herself after death via a connection to The Source or not?
My opinion would be that if she hasn't actually demonstrated this ability, we should assume she doesn't have it. Maybe a "possibly" would be suitable, but I wouldn't use it during a battle personally. For example, I wouldn't expect this to apply to Wonder Woman herself to return to the Source when she dies, but it's hard to say.

Good point. I suppose that we should leave Grail's page alone then.

So is everything finished here, so I can close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back