• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Extended Universe Revisions

I think we should try both ends, the curvature end and the Stryker's Island end.

Also doesn't the missile explode after it hits the ground?
Unsure
BTW did we ever calc the explosion of the actual nuke and not the blasts DD uses?

Unsure
BTW did we ever calc the explosion of the actual nuke and not the blasts DD uses?
I thought the whole curvature thing was about nukes only, didn't know DD has his own blasts as well. Are DD's blasts bigger than the nuke?

I thought the whole curvature thing was about nukes only, didn't know DD has his own blasts as well. Are DD's blasts bigger than the nuke?
Nah the calc I think was for DD's initial big blast of power after he fell back to Earth
Nuke was just before that (I'll find a scan when I get off work)

EDIT: **** work here's a scan

Not a great look at the actual explosion tbh but it does tinge the sky over Metropolis

Last edited:
I’d say so

Doomsday has to survive it in order to absorb it after all and as you mentioned Clark was horribly weakened from Kryptonite before he was hit

None of the profiles are locked, so I guess let's do this then.

Theatrical Cut

All JL members (excluding Flash and Batman), Sword Of Rao, Doomsday, the Atlanteans, the World Engine, Karathen's base attacks (she will still keep her full body High 6-C) and Steppenwolf will be downgraded High 7-A, likely higher. Due to upscaling from a weakened Supes' High 7-A feat.

Prime Zeus and Prime Ares would upscale to 6-C for being vastly stronger than everyone.

Snyder Cut Keys.

All JL members (again excluding Flash and Batman), Sword Of Rao, Doomsday, the Atlanteans, the World Engine, Karathen's base attacks (she will still keep her full body High 6-C), Steppenwolf and Uxas will all be High 7-A, likely higher.

Darkseid, Prime Zeus and Prime Ares would upscale to 6-C for being vastly stronger than everyone.

Edit: Forgot to add this, Weakened Ares would be 8-C.

Edit 2.0: God I'm terrible at this, Snyder Cut Batman also gets 9-A with weapons for his base.

Last edited:
None of the profiles are locked, so I guess let's do this then.

Theatrical Cut

All JL members (excluding Flash and Batman), Sword Of Rao, Doomsday, the Atlanteans, the World Engine, Karathen's base attacks (she will still keep her full body High 6-C) and Steppenwolf will be downgraded High 7-A, likely higher. Due to upscaling from a weakened Supes' High 7-A feat.

Prime Zeus and Prime Ares would upscale to 6-C for being vastly stronger than everyone.
Yep
Snyder Cut Keys.

All JL members (again excluding Flash and Batman), Sword Of Rao, Doomsday, the Atlanteans, the World Engine, Karathen's base attacks (she will still keep her full body High 6-C), Steppenwolf and Uxas will all be High 7-A, likely higher.

Darkseid, Prime Zeus and Prime Ares would upscale to 6-C for being vastly stronger than everyone.
Prime Zeus and Ares are fine but I’d suggest High 7-A since he’s stated to be = Doomsday and has only grown stronger

His best feats other then that is stomping Aquaman which doesn’t put him much higher
Edit: Forgot to add this, Weakened Ares would be 8-C.
That seems good but I’d note a likely far higher via his powers (lighting) and environmental destruction
Seems like all the feats' been calculated here, so what's next?
Some feats could be called but yeah I think we have plenty here

Prime Zeus and Ares are fine but I’d suggest High 7-A since he’s stated to be = Doomsday and has only grown stronger

His best feats other then that is stomping Aquaman which doesn’t put him much higher
Oh, so Darkseid should just be High 7-A, likely higher?
That seems good but I’d note a likely far higher via his powers (lighting) and environmental destruction
I agree with this
Some feats could be called but yeah I think we have plenty here
Great, should we start applying them?

Oh, so Darkseid should just be High 7-A, likely higher?
Yeah.
I have no problem thinking Snyder intended him to be relative to Supes or outright stronger but those sequels aren't coming out so we need to go with what we have
Great, should we start applying them?
If no one objects then yeah
I'd note we should probably apply some new powers and a new key for Diana in 1984 too
Superman would probably significantly upscale from High 7-A

Are we still doing the Mother Box amp for Whedon Superman?
I'd say so
He has the best feats but there's not as much saying he's >>>> everyone as the Snyder Cut's so until we get different info (or the Snyder Cut is canonized) then we can keep the key

Yeah.
I have no problem thinking Snyder intended him to be relative to Supes or outright stronger but those sequels aren't coming out so we need to go with what we have
Ok, let's do this then.
If no one objects then yeah
I'd note we should probably apply some new powers and a new key for Diana in 1984 too
I think everyone is in agreement, does Cyborg have any new powers in the Snyder Cut?
I'd say so
He has the best feats but there's not as much saying he's >>>> everyone as the Snyder Cut's so until we get different info (or the Snyder Cut is canonized) then we can keep the key
Agreed, we should keep the Mother Box amp for both Theatrical and Snyder Cut.

I think everyone is in agreement, does Cyborg have any new powers in the Snyder Cut?
He has the whole molecular reset power like the Mother Boxes which he used to remake the recording from SIlas. Don't think he got anything else really.
Agreed, we should keep the Mother Box amp for both Theatrical and Snyder Cut.
Box amp is only for Theatrical. Snyder just built different.

Well since there isn't really a separate rating I say we can just have one key for theatrical Superman with "higher after being amped by Mother Box" or something to simplify the formatting

The Doomsday Nuke feat should be redone using either the new curvature formula, or by using the length or width of Stryker Island, whichever you find easier to use (assuming you can use Google Maps or any in-verse stated distance between Gotham and Metropolis to use as a reference, the IRL locations for that would be within the Delaware Bay).

Last edited:
Back