• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Extended Universe Revisions

What're the current things here that have been agreed on and accepted for the CRT and what's still in discussion besides Uxas

Oljica I've got it

Stuff Agreed On:
  • The pages need to be split into keys, one talking about the Theatrical Film and another about the Snyder stuff
    • One named "DC Extended Universe" and one named "SnyderVerse"
    • DCEU is everyone but ZSJL (including canon tie ins) and SnyderVerse is solely Zack's films + Wonder Woman
    • Zack's WOG can probably be used for both but focus it on the SnyderVerse for safety
  • Ares needs an additional key for his weakened state in WW 1918 which would scale to Diana (with a higher with powers note)
  • Prime Ares (The one we see in Justice League and Wonder Woman's history lessons) and Zeus need to be upgraded thanks to the Unity feat not being an outlier anymore
  • Zeus' Island feat needs to be removed unless we have more information on how he actually did it
  • Everyone is downgraded because Karathen is blatantly >> Everyone
  • Everyone gets At least High 7-A based on being > Weakened Supes who's > The World Engine which would hold for the Snyder Cut
  • New powers including
    • Illusion Creation for Wonder Woman
    • An addition to her Regeneration
    • Flash gets Intangibility (if he doesn't have it already)
Stuff we're divided on:
  • If calcs need to be done
  • Whether Zeus and Ares should be At least High 7-A, likely far higher or just upscaled to baseline 6-C
  • Whether SnyderVerse Clark should get Mind Resistance for needed to be weakened to be influenced by the ALE

Oljica I've got it

Stuff Agreed On:
  • The pages need to be split into keys, one talking about the Theatrical Film and another about the Snyder stuff
    • DCEU is everyone but ZSJL (including canon tie ins) and SnyderVerse is solely Zack's films + Wonder Woman
    • Zack's WOG can probably be used for both but focus it on the SnyderVerse for safety
  • Ares needs an additional key for his weakened state in WW 1918 which would scale to Diana (with a higher with powers note)
  • Prime Ares (The one we see in Justice League and Wonder Woman's history lessons) and Zeus need to be upgraded thanks to the Unity feat not being an outlier anymore
  • Zeus' Island feat needs to be removed unless we have more information on how he actually did it
  • Everyone gets At least High 7-A based on being > Weakened Supes who's > The World Engine which would hold for the Snyder Cut
  • New powers including
Stuff we're divided on:
  • Whether Zeus and Ares should be At least High 7-A, likely far higher or just upscaled to baseline 6-C
  • Whether SnyderVerse Clark should get Mind Resistance for needed to be weakened to be influenced by the ALE
Okay that all sounds good and excuse me kinda just skimming some of the post above here so I apologize
Zeus separated Mother boxes when they were fused and did not needed to weaken the link or anything. Just one powerful lightning strike and they were separated. That is quite impressive feat.

Zeus need to be upgraded thanks to the Unity feat not being an outlier anymore
Since we're in agreeance that isn't an outlier and we all know Zeus stopped the unity like it wasn't shit the only other real high tier feat would be the moon destruction thing..

NEVERMIND ON THAT I Thought that was for darkseid but he said doomsday that's a solid no.

anywho back on the unity we actually got to see how quick it destroyed the planets surface in the Snydercut so would that not scale to Zeus and by extension Ares for being able to almost casually just split it after the fusion already begun. And maybe Uxas too since he was going to be on world for it no? that's really all I have to ask about other than that MULTIVERSAL MIND RESISTANCE FOR CLARK👀👀

Also if that does scale then "likely far higher" works or maybe even "possibly whatever tier" if that kinda surface wiping has a calc and is accepted for Zeus and Ares

Since we're in agreeance that isn't an outlier and we all know Zeus stopped the unity like it wasn't shit the only other real high tier feat would be the moon destruction thing..

NEVERMIND ON THAT I Thought that was for darkseid but he said doomsday that's a solid no.
The statement is for a previous Doomsday who Steppenwolf might have fought at some point but yeah I hate this statement

I think Zack mentioned DD is worldwiping overtime so take that as you will
anywho back on the unity we actually got to see how quick it destroyed the planets surface in the Snydercut so would that not scale to Zeus and by extension Ares for being able to almost casually just split it after the fusion already begun. And maybe Uxas too since he was going to be on world for it no? that's really all I have to ask about other than that MULTIVERSAL MIND RESISTANCE FOR CLARK👀👀
I'm not actually sure if we can scale the Unity's blasts to it's durability.
It's only real feat is being > everyone else and it kinda runs into issues when the Unity oneshots Clark but he's able to destroy the Boxes with Cyborg's help.

Uxas was on the other side of the Boom Tube so idk if he could tank it

the Unity oneshots Clark
That somehow completely skipped my mind while talking about that. Well in that case I'd agree either baseline 6-C or likely far higher would work as the best options since we know they scale above what we saw supes do and I don't think anyone would object to either

Yeah I think it's mostly fine

This could change if we get new calcs or something but idk

The thing with the Unity is that it seems to be based off of rearranging matter and the fact that it working in Supes is consistent since it already worked on Clark before. This just means that he doesn’t resist matter hax. He also wouldn’t scale to it entirely since a Victor hopped up on Speed Force was needed to weaken the Unity and Victor does actually have matter hax to counter it. Ares and Zeus should scale to the Unity’s output though since the latter could separate it without issue right as it had built up to the terraforming and the former is just the chad of the verse rn.

Just a heads up, I've finished the World Engine meteor calc and it got about 780 Megatons. I'll be uploading the finished blog later today.

DCEU_Atlantis_is_a_continent.png

Here is the Aquaman continent scan since Hellbeast asked for it on Discord.

Just a heads up, I've finished the World Engine meteor calc and it got about 780 Megatons. I'll be uploading the finished blog later today.
Correct me if I'm wrong but that's just Mountain Level right😬

Yep so anything previously discussed at high 7-A is just 7-A+ now correct

Yep but I think at least for Zeus and Ares instead of just a blatant upscale to like high 7-A, "likely far higher" would work best since they're just casually being beast who we're shown above the main cast by far

Why would the High 7-A no longer be a thing? WE’s KE is consistent with the crash obliterating the nearby mountain which is still a feat.
The world engine was the high 7-A feat we scaled the cast to and it's been recalc'd and accepted to be 7-A+ hence us now going about it how we just did

But it’s two different things being calced. One is the direct KE of the WE hitting the ground, the other is the shockwave that destroyed the mountain. If X swings his basic longsword at peak human speed and the resulting airwave proceeds to split a skyscraper in two, do we only give him street level? No. Because that completely ignores how feats work. We know what the result of the crash is and it is in the same ball park but slightly higher than the lowball of the crash.

I am not completely sure whether Superman and others could survive blast from Unity. When Uxas first invaded the Earth he brought priests whou could control Mother boxes and was going to use them to terraform Earth. If beings like Uxas, Superman, Zeus and Ares couldn´t survive blast from Unity then why would Uxas used them during the battle with Earth´s army? He would have been destroyed with everyone else. Karathen was way more powerful than Aquaman and any Atlantean, but i dont know if he/she is more powerful than Superman. I still think that pre Justice League Superman is at least Country level. It is stated that he shifted tectonic plate to prevent devastating earthquake. Devastating earthquake is at least 7 on Richter scale. So it could be minor plate that is at size of Country.

Oljica I've got it

Stuff Agreed On:
  • New powers including
Stuff we're divided on:
Thank you.

Why does the 7-A+ calc necessarily invalidate the High 7-A calc? 11 000 m/s is the minimum speed for entry but it did smash a mountain on impact as calculated by my calc.

Our KE feats page also says the destruction of the impact takes precedence over KE because the latter tends to be unreliable.

We seem to be of the opinion that, while weakened in BVS, Clark was likely stronger then when he was weakened by the World Engine

Aquaman is also non canon to SnyderVerse since ZSJL contradicts so much
Why does the 7-A+ calc necessarily invalidate the High 7-A calc? 11 000 m/s is the minimum speed for entry but it did smash a mountain on impact as calculated by my calc.

Our KE feats page also says the destruction of the impact takes precedence over KE because the latter tends to be unreliable.
Fair point tbh

Makes sense.

It's JL that threw the scaling out of whack by having Superman stomp Wonder Woman while claiming the mother box only restores.

Back