• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Comics - Remove "possibly" for the Darkest Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Deagonx has accepted above can probably be applied at least, yes.
Then we can remove Plot Manipulation and upgrade Perpetua and Ultra-Monitor. I will just need these pages to be unlocked:

The Ultra-Monitor

Perpetua

The Batman Who Laughs

The Hands (DC Comics)

No idea, though if I have to guess, I would say it's the Writer. He literally writes DC's stories after all.
Eh, you may ask others if destroying a book is plot manipulation, like a random character see a book which presents the reality of a house's existence, and he destroys the book by burning which results in destroying the house in reality. Look, if you ask me, that's not an extraordinary ability, to begin with

Others can give their opinion, but he is the one who wrote it; I would give him a solid plot manipulation.

Eh, you may ask others if destroying a book is plot manipulation, like a random character see a book which presents the reality of a house's existence, and he destroys the book by burning which results in destroying the house in reality. Look, if you ask me, that's not an extraordinary ability, to begin with
I think it is because that's basically the same reasoning used for Mandrakk's Plot Manip.

Others can give their opinion, but he is the one who wrote it; I would give him a solid plot manipulation.
He didn't write the main book but he was planning on remaking the Multiverse and even created his own Multiverse, so there's probably something out there that says he created some stories. I will go through the comics again.

You cannot add anything that has not been approved by our staff.

Okay. No problem. Wasn't plot manipulation rejected here previously though?
I am unsure. I only disagreed with it before because I did not get much info about it.
It was rejected because there is no metafiction played here.

But honestly, if the user had a book that presents the multiverse as reality, and the user destroyed it, which affects the reality, is that not plot manipulation, in your opinion?

But again, I think only the Writer qualifies for one since he actually wrote the book.

I think it is because that's basically the same reasoning used for Mandrakk's Plot Manip.

He didn't write the main book but he was planning on remaking the Multiverse and even created his own Multiverse, so there's probably something out there that says he created some stories. I will go through the comics again.
Those stories affect the reality?

even created his own Multiverse
Would these count?
Really? And it was approved by staff? If then, ya sure. But also can you tell his reasoning to confirm?
Those stories affect the reality?
This is what is written in the page:

Wasn't plot manipulation rejected here previously though?
Technically, the majority, including some staff and former staff members, agreed with it.

The only thing afaik that was stated in TDK's Multiverse's stories was that they would replace the ones in the main Multiverse. Other than that, we only have the ones I listed in the OP.

Going from Mandrakk's example though, it does seem like destroying stories count for Plot Manip.

The only thing afaik that was stated in TDK's Multiverse's stories was that they would replace the ones in the main Multiverse. Other than that, we only have the ones I listed in the OP.

Going from Mandrakk's example though, it does seem like destroying stories count for Plot Manip.
I am afraid of using "whataboutism"

I am not saying you are accusing or attacking, you aren't. I am simply stating that using previous examples is valid, especially if they are of the same verse. If destroying stories doesn't count for Plot Manip however, we will need to also do something about Mandrakk.

Last edited:
I am not saying you are accusing or attacking, you aren't. I am simply stating that using previous examples is valid, especially if they are of the same verse. If destroying stories doesn't count for Plot Manip, we will need to also do something about Mandrakk.
And it affects reality? Also, you mentioned him creating stories, right? Those stories are reality based?

What is Mandrakk's reasoning for plot manipulation? And what is TBWL's and Perpetua's?

Doctor Manhattan should also be a 1-A since Wonder Woman with his powers stalemated Perpetua in a clash which burned out the Sun with Lex Luthor saying she would have won if she hadn't hesitated.
Dr. Manhattan is explicitly relative to Perpetua so yeah.

Mainly Doctor Manhattan's powers empowered TBWL, so if the latter is 1-A so is Doctor Manhattan.
Not really, that was a Dark Multiverse version of Dr. Manhattan who wasn't stated to scale to normal Manhattan.
What is Mandrakk's reasoning for plot manipulation? And what is TBWL's and Perpetua's?
This is what is written in the page:
Mandrakk^
Something irrelevant to the rest of my post
TDK/Perpetua^

since Wonder Woman with his powers stalemated Perpetua in a clash which burned out the Sun with
Dark Night: Death Metal #2
UM7BHz09Jf85DI1Nx6jvFf8b_S77Xtv_6fWUFYxAtCicCzFeGnewd4MfQrUR2C7ODaza4XxAhR_Zr5HWY-FGiiwVSKTsyIP9rm3x6sl9ap5EU-voVzKvrouQDa9v2D-CI8TV13pMpA=s0

UEFxMuHmlf5-DvNSuCMWRRzqW9BomH0rM4-Nmu0h_zel9QidLDbFvljKbNt-s4-y8koVosV23wZ8uvkHzE2BsIYv2d0grhbxqUrd4oQQlfUgc737xSavRWqagVYUjHmwK6BbHjNIb0A=s0

Dark Night: Death Metal #5

To compensate for my embarrassing show, 💀

Last edited:
The sun scan is from the guidebook, I would know, since it was me who originally updated Manhattan with that ; )
QiOZuhdW8BrehwIkcRlM-o2g0vMUFIbdNxDne43uW4VsHZeeReFnjxjoimBetaV7BbtlgbYkrHvYhZo5w9xlZplw5xLK9WeSWi6Z6fY28rXH_TQesCeK5Zaw7hsK0v2Wlq8yqZAUxw=s0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back