• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Archangel True-Godly Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should preferably ask Sandman31 to comment again via his message wall.

Yeah, True-Godly should probably be removed, or probably just change it to "Possibly True-Godly"

It should be simple but it becomes more complicated due to DC/Vertigo's conflicting stories

I also think that the Vertigo god tier profiles need some revising

Would you be willing to appropriately revise the pages?

If you write a list of the exact titles of the pages that I need to unlock, I can do so.

Yes, I would appreciate if Sandman31 would be willing to adjust the relevant pages.

Possibly relevant to this discussion: in the Lucifer arc "Brothers in Arms." Two titans usurp some of The Presence's power. When they have done this they become immune to any normal attacks that Lucifer and Michael throw at them, and seem to be more powerful in general than either. They also create a "Duinum" of Lucifer: an evil negative clone of Lucifer who can fight with him and apparently cancel out his existence by merging with him.

Lucifer eventually destroys them by sending a death blow back in time to kill them before they attained The Presence's power. I submit that the Titans' manner of death is consistent with High-Godly Regenerationn but not True-Godly, and should scale to Lucifer and Michael given that their powers all come from The Presence. The fact that they created a Duinum that could cancel out Lucifer's existence also suggests that he does not have True-Godly Regenerationn.

Yes. Lucifer's and Michael's Regenerationn level should definitely be removed. The question is which other DC Vertigo profiles have been scaled to True Godly from them? We would need to adjust those as well.

Well, Sandman31 accepted the suggested changes, so you can probably apply them if you wish.

You need to write a list of the exact titles of all the pages that need to be adjusted though, so my mass-locking script can handle it.

Okay. I will unlock them. Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back