• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
Speed Equalized (L
o
rd
English stomps if not)

Both are in-character.

Battle is o the Hill.

I'm gonna test out Vegito's limits.

Who wins?

KAMEHAMEHAAAAAA: 0

I AM ALREADY HERE: 0

Tie: 0

Wip vegito ascended ssb UI HD
A MESSAGE TO PEOPLE WHO TOOK DOWN MY VIDEO

Why do you keep spamming Lord English? I swear, this has gotten even worse than HOSTLESS.

Crabwhale said:
Why do you keep spamming Lord English? I swear, this has gotten even worse than HOSTLESS.
It's a habit of mine...

HOSTLESS is gone, so why not?

MLPlover2011 said:
Lord English can beat Current Vegito but not Pre Retcon Vegito or probably stalemate Pre Retcon Vegito
You sure? Because i see Pre-Retcon being erased...

Pre Retcon Vegito was at least comparable to Theodore Roosevelt who is banned from VS Debates so I don't think Pre Retcon Vegito is allowed in VS debates

There's no way in any realm (Heaven, Hell, Asgard, etc.) that Vegito compares to Roosevelt.

vDude, Opcharmake's characters aren't unbeatable...

I know, mine aren't either, but still...

I might make non godmode profiles out of real life people since there are so many real life godmodes anyway I am doing one more thread of Lord English before the ban from VS threads happen

MLPlover2011 said:
I might make non godmode profiles out of real life people since there are so many real life godmodes anyway I am doing one more thread of Lord English before the ban from VS threads happe
A Lord English fight?

I agree with Crabwhale, stop spamming Lord English in VS Threads that you know he is going to win in. I know you want him to have 50 wins on his page but you seriously need to take it easy, or I'm going to start voting against Lord English

Seol404 said:
I agree with Crabwhale, stop spamming Lord English in VS Threads that you know he is going to win in. I know you want him to have 50 wins on his page but you seriously need to take it easy, or I'm going to start voting against Lord English
Okay then...

MLPlover2011 said:
Old vs New Lord English is going to be the last VS thread of him
My problem isn't with everyone using Lord English, its with Christian Higdon spamming him in VS Threads against old pages that he knows English will win against just to add Notable Wins to English's page

I think mine should be the last one I know that I made a non godmode Logan Paul but I'm not going to spam him in Vs threads and give him over 100 noteable victories or inconclusive matches

Seol404 said:
MLPlover2011 said:
Old vs New Lord English is going to be the last VS thread of him
My problem isn't with everyone using Lord English, its with Christian Higdon spamming him in VS Threads against old pages that he knows English will win against just to add Notable Wins to English's page
Sadly, this. I have a bad habit of overuse.

Vegito (Pre-Retcon) would only scale to Logan Paul (Pre-Retcon), Opcharmake was the person who had the second most edits to Logan Paul only behind yellow

MLPlover2011 said:
Pre Retcon Vegito isn't allowed in VS debates but Post Retcon/Current Vegito is
Pre Retcon Vegito isn't a thing

No, he just removed the spam

Back