• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBZ Speed CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone can list in order every profile that needs to be updated in a bullet point format, I can take care of the edits. Preferably in weakest to strongest.

Piccolo said it after Raditz dodged his first special beam cannon; a likely hyperbole, but it's actually a very well known statement.

Thank you for helping out so much Medeus. I appreciate it.

Well, I'm going to have to be doing something with my Grandmother soon, but I'll take care of the edits as soon as I get home.

This might as well be locked lol, the discussion of FTL and MFTL can be discussed later by other. Maybe not in a CRT Format but at least so it's brought to an understanding.

Going from Relativistic to FTL+ is the same jump as going from Relativistic+ to Massively FTL just with a better initial feat. And it's backed up by multiple FTL statements. Even Raditz has an FTL statement let alone Frieza's death beams.
Considering you didn't provide these statements I'll assume it's not backed up by anything, except personal biase.

Going to need to pause for a moment, something urgent came up, so someone else is going to need to update the Universe 2-11 cast.

Came back, and returned to update the ToP fodder. So I think this is concluded for now.

Considering you didn't provide these statements I'll assume it's not backed up by anything, except personal biase.
Since the GAP is logically same & Ryu proved how that works I will assume its you don't have any supporting evidence against those Arguments , except Personal bias
It was Rel to FTL+
It was accepted
The calc is like 5x upgraded now
So its now Rel+ to MFTL
Simple
Also Saying its wank or shouldn't be that much from a single feat is headcanon btw

The description for speed in the verse page need to be updated, if you want i can do it right now.

Since the GAP is logically same & Ryu proved how that works I will assume its you don't have any supporting evidence against those Arguments , except Personal bias
It was Rel to FTL+
It was accepted
The calc is like 5x upgraded now
So its now Rel+ to MFTL
Simple
Also Saying its wank or shouldn't be that much from a single feat is headcanon btw
I don't think you know how this works.
He said there are statements that support such feats, I asked for these statements, he didn't provide any.
The end.

Last edited:
@Slacjow It's a statement from the Kaizenshuu; and I thought there it was included in some recent blogs. And FanofRPGs also had scans for it in some of his old blogs. But this was the closest I could find was either in here and here.

It's a statement from the Kaizenshuu; and I thought there it was included in some recent blogs. And FanofRPGs also had scans for it in some of his old blogs. But this was the closest I could find was either in here and here.
You provided only the Death Beam statement, which doesn't help your argument, it's not Speed of Light and was rejected as being such.
The Raditz statement also doesn't exist. (anime only, dub exclusive)
The conclusion to this is that DBZ has no support for such speed ratings, which you claimed it had but failed to provide said support.

Should we close this thread, or do further scans of evidence need to be added to any profile pages or their linked blogs?

You provided only the Death Beam statement, which doesn't help your argument, it's not Speed of Light and was rejected as being such.
The Raditz statement also doesn't exist. (anime only, dub exclusive)
The conclusion to this is that DBZ has no support for such speed ratings, which you claimed it had but failed to provide said support.
@SSJRyu1

Are you willing to help out here?

@SSJRyu1

Are you willing to help out here?
I'm unsure why people are talking about Death beams being light speed. And I'm unsure what @Slacjow is looking for. I wasn't involved in that discussion and it should be saved for another thread most likely. The currently accepted multipliers seem to have been applied though, so once a rule is made clarifying that the Kaioken speed multipliers, and SSJ1 50x speed multiplier are accepted as valid on the site as discussed above, the thread can be closed.

No, you can close this thread.
It's just that I saw DDM saying that DBZ has a support for such speeds in the form of statements but those statements don't exist, therefore there's no support.
I am not arguing against new speed ratings even though I disagree with them.

I'm unsure why people are talking about Death beams being light speed. And I'm unsure what @Slacjow is looking for. I wasn't involved in that discussion and it should be saved for another thread most likely. The currently accepted multipliers seem to have been applied though, so once a rule is made clarifying that the Kaioken speed multipliers, and SSJ1 50x speed multiplier are accepted as valid on the site as discussed above, the thread can be closed.
Medeus: Do you have any suggestion for a rule text?

You don't have to make a rule accepting Kaioken and SSJ as legit, just delete current rule that restricts the usage of those.

It was recommended by the majority including staff iirc there should be an explicit rule made for those to avoid confusion since people often ask if they can be used, can we use SSJ2/SSJ3 etc., so I still recommend one be made to clarify that kaioken and SSJ1 x50 are the accepted ones.

Edit: If @DarkDragonMedeus is busy I don't mind doing up a text for that. Its pretty straight forward.

I missed a lot because I stopped getting notifications for some reason. What happened and why are there so many messages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back