• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBZ Speed CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Different arguments like the multipliers being too big. We were hung up on if the x10 would work for a while, different stuff.

I missed a lot because I stopped getting notifications for some reason. What happened and why are there so many messages?
We are adding a rule that Kaioken speed multipliers and the 50x SSJ1 speed multiplier is usable on the site.

We also implemented the multipliers for the characters that are universally agreed upon, although there are still one or two points of contention that will be handled in a CRT in the near future, mainly around using the consistent, explicit 10x speed multiplier in the official Shonen Jump synopsis in place of the kkx4 multiplier for Goku currently being used as a place holder.

It was recommended by the majority including staff iirc there should be an explicit rule made for those to avoid confusion since people often ask if they can be used, can we use SSJ2/SSJ3 etc., so I still recommend one be made to clarify that kaioken and SSJ1 x50 are the accepted ones.

Edit: If @DarkDragonMedeus is busy I don't mind doing up a text for that. Its pretty straight forward.
Okay. Feel free to write a suggestion.

Something like this could work.

"It has been agreed upon that the kaioken multipliers for speed, as well as the official SSJ speed multiplier of 50x are usable on this site for scaling. SSJ is officially a 50x multiplier in Daizenshuu and Super exciting guide, however more than that it is consistent with the showings in the manga as a 50x speed multiplier specifically as well. Goku using Kaiokenx10 was being speed blitzed by 50% Frieza, and even Kaiokenx20 while using a kamehameha was at best equal to 50% Frieza's speed, yet using SSJ allowed Goku to speed blitz 50% Frieza, and even have an edge in speed over 100% Frieza, therefore it is highly consistent with the 50x multiplier assigned to it.

We use the Kaioken multipliers because they are explicitly stated to multiply speed and power by the number stated in the technique. This further extends to the 50x multiplier for SSJ fra. We continue to use Kaioken multipliers in DBS as well as the SSJ multiplier, however we do not use other multipliers such as SSJ2, SSJ3 etc. because they are less consistent and not backed up by hard evidence via kaioken multipliers like SSJ is."

I believe the way it is written would indicate it being more suited as a foot note. If it were a Discussion rule format; it would start being saying the lines of "Please refrain from making threads attempting to disassemble kaio-ken and Frieza saga Super Saiyan transformation as solid multipliers for Attack Potency and speed." And then basically more or less repeat some details from SSJRyu's suggestion following that.

Okay. A verse page note seems best then. Thank you for the evaluation.

I don't think you know how this works.
He said there are statements that support such feats, I asked for these statements, he didn't provide any.
The end.
U didnt understand actually I was not talking about that , I was arguing with your disagreement thats all

U didnt understand actually I was not talking about that , I was arguing with your disagreement thats all
Oh, I said it already.
Stacking multipliers over and over to achieve high results that are not supported by feat is basically wank, I know fans don't like this word, but it is what it is.

Oh, I said it already.
Stacking multipliers over and over to achieve high results that are not supported by feat is basically wank, I know fans don't like this word, but it is what it is.
Actually its ultra lowball since we are not counting those massive unquantifiable boosts & increases they got we are only counting few specific multipliers it isn't what u think & thats only your opinion where we already proved they are at least this fast even with lowball
These multipliers were official & it is consistent with the story hell we didnt even count the increase they got from the Trainings & we place characters who completely Blitz the other at same level I dont know whats more conservative than this I know u will not like this but this is the fact they reached solid MFTL+ long ago also they have Backup feats btw wiki just wont count light Statements because they dont Match with the Standards here, also literally even non Fans scale this far higher than Ryu's scaling
We will not Accept burter ftl Statement because he also said he was the fastest which he wasn't ,while thats true still thats not a good reasoning AS well since If u are lying & u are saying sky is blue, so u can easily lie about something but the whole thing u will say doesnt have to be a lie automatically unless proven to be a lie also there are Lot of Backup feats anime but we are not counting anything since its a separate continuity (thats also doesn't has to be true)
Now if u were stated officially that u got that many times faster & stronger idk whats the reason to not use them & I dont See any logical defense other than headcanon & saying its wank while its a clear lowball not even a midball
(Sorry if I sounded a bit harsh I didnt mean anything harshly though & I was in hurry so maybe I wrote some sentences poorly)

Dude, I am not arguing with you on this.
No offense but all you wrote is just a bunch of nonsensical headcanon bullshit that I am assure you I can debunk if I try.
This is how I feel, again, no offense.

I am not arguing on it because it's already completed and everyone and their mother knows you can't argue on stats protected by staff members.

Dude, I am not arguing with you on this.
No offense but all you wrote is just a bunch of nonsensical headcanon bullshit that I am assure you I can debunk if I try.
This is how I feel, again, no offense.

I am not arguing on it because it's already completed and everyone and their mother knows you can't argue on stats protected by staff members.
If you truly think the blatantly-stated multipliers for Kaio-Ken and SSJ1 are all just "headcanon bullshit" and inapplicable and you think you can debunk them, then make a separate CRT explaining why. Otherwise, don't constantly complain about it and then say that you don't care enough to argue about it anymore just because everyone finished this CRT.

If you truly think the blatantly-stated multipliers for Kaio-Ken and SSJ1 are all just "headcanon bullshit" and inapplicable and you think you can debunk them, then make a separate CRT explaining why. Otherwise, don't constantly complain about it and then say that you don't care enough to argue about it anymore just because everyone finished this CRT.
I don't "constantly" complain about it, I do when people ask me, he replied to me, I replied back.
If you truly believe that going from Rel+ to MFTL solely on multipliers without statements or feats to back up, then good for you. I just hope you and all other staff members who agreed to this will stay consistent with their opinions and spread it for other verses too.

Are there other verses with similar scaling and multiplier situations as Dragon Ball?
Right now? I don't know any who uses such scaling, but Bleach got MFTL from a single feat via stacking multipliers over and over like Dragon Ball. Obviously a massive wank. The current situation is unknown for me but there might be revisions soon.

The wiki has a trend of repeating things, if something passes for one verse, others will try, I know from experience, it's not just talk.
And when it comes to other verses wanking their favorite characters stats via multiplier stacking over and over, don't complain. (not explicitly you, everyone who agreed with current revision).

Slacjow, I feel u are biased (sorry if I am rude, u were very rude to me) & writing some Bullshits & thinking u are right also u cant debunk lol , no offense but u are the one using silly logic & headcanon , saying it as bs without any logic is like "yeah dude but it hurts my headcanon" Dude we are using things stated & shown , if it was Discord debate many people will do far far higher speeds than this & casually beat like u guys quite easily no offense u are using only circular Argument & one point which is already debunked & I feel like that point is your Personal feeling this is massive lowball for bleach as well but I am not talking about that
Anyway I am leaving it here like u said this thread is already completed & it would be foolish to comment any further I could say a Lot of more things but like I said it would be foolish to comment further
Have a good day

Last edited:
@Antvasima I think its time to close this thread, a new scaling was be accepted and all profiles have been updated, any other relevant discussions can be done in another CRT.
I already stopped as I said "no point to talking further"
Anyways I think one thing is still left to Upload the Dragon ball Verse page
in dbz Portion it was written as "Z characters have Relativistic to at least FTL+ speeds." Now it should be written as "Z characters have Relativistic+ to at least Massively FTL speeds."

Thank you for helping out. Is there anything left to do here or should I close this thread?

I have updated the verse page to reflect placings on current pages, basing them of which characters for some; and also added the footnote from SSJRyu's suggestion.

Okay. Thank you. I thought that Stefano4444 handled that though.

Are the rest of you fine with if we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back