• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dbz manga goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why isnt dbz manga goku multi solar system as a ssj3?

The fact that as a ssj2 he's already stronger than ss2 teen gohan and super perfect cell says alot

Ssj2 gohan and cell were pouring more energy into their attacks mutiple times after cell made the initial claim that he gathered enough energy to destroy the solar system

So i find it werid that goku isnt 4A level already

Because destroying multiple solar systems isn't just 2x or 10x solar system level, it is nearly 1 trillion times greater due to inverse law.

Goku is obviously like worth like 10x cells, but all that means is that he can destroy solar systems one by one, not with a single explosion.

Solar System level bounds are 22.77 Foe for low-end and 20.08 TeraFoe for high end. All Dragon Ball's 4-Bs upscale from Super Perfect Cell's 1.053 KiloFoe calc

Goku would need to be more than a billion times stronger than Super Perfect Cell to be 4-A, and I don't think any Buu saga character is even close to getting there

The problem is their powers grow exponentially not linear

King piccolo is 52x stronger than the average human but yet he can destroy a city when their suppose to be hundred thousands x power difference

Dont get me started on piccolo casual moon feat in early dbz. Piccolo did the feat with a power level of 329 thats only a 1.3x difference between king piccolo city feat. When their suppose to be millions x power difference

Dbz has never really shown a linear power growth

So its not that hard to believe ss3 goku and majin buu are multi solar system

That's still too much assumption + it only excuses them actually doing the feats, not "possible being this level" + power levels are not usable + king piccolo is moon level here + it still doesn't prove them being billions of times stronger than cell.

You can be 881 billion times stronger than a solar system dude and still be solar system level.

Or, (logical reasoning) a statement or feat is not a limitation of a character's power. Just because cell stated he can blow up a solar system, does not mean he's only solar system level. All that it's showing, is that said character is stronger than what people think. Hell, even Saiyan saga Goku's mini spirit bomb was said to be equal in power to a small supernova (in the lower scale of solar system level) (and later far surpass that level of power even, weaken base Vegeta from that saga can tank this level of energy).

Last edited:
Smoking affects the planet, we're not gonna divide up Planetary attack potency through people's lungs

Threatening the universe is not considering that good without enough context, a ftl planet/star can already be a universal threat if no one can oppose them.

Although it doesn't sound like he implied they are universal, just really high into tier 4 to be a threat

Also the smoking example is wrong, this is more about exploding stuff them corrupting the universe or dissipating a galaxy.

Also, the universe can consist of the people inside it. He's been going around blowing up planets, that's a threat to the universe (the citizens of the universe).

Keep going.

Also, the universe can consist of the people inside it. He's been going around blowing up planets, that's a threat to the universe (the citizens of the universe).

Keep going.
That's your headcanon , it was never saying destroying planets , none of that , it states the universe , so this only implies he would blow up the universe in once or very quickly.

I believe there was more proof of him destroying the universe but only one implied it was in one shoot, coming from goku saying it would go poof, the rest implied he would just go around destroying stuff forever
The rest doesn't imply anything, it's ether.
1) he's going to destroy the universe in one shot
2) going to destroy the universe slowly or very quick.
So it's 50,50.

Saying that a person is threat to the universe is not enough to place them at universal without more context to it.

I don't think buu ever displayed universal levels of power

Threatening the universe is not considering that good without enough context, a ftl planet/star can already be a universal threat if no one can oppose them.

Although it doesn't sound like he implied they are universal, just really high into tier 4 to be a threat

Also the smoking example is wrong, this is more about exploding stuff them corrupting the universe or dissipating a galaxy.
That is assuming that said character are only star level , which is limitation fallacy.

That's your headcanon , it was never saying destroying planets , none of that , it states the universe , so this only implies he would blow up the universe in once or very quickly.
Did he not destroy planets?

That's not headcanon, that's what he was canonically doing

Saying that a person is threat to the universe is not enough to place them at universal without more context to it.

I don't think buu ever displayed universal levels of power

Those androids scale from universal frieza , it's more obvious in the amine than the manga , because the anime has more universal destructions statement than the manga.

Prove it was all in one shot which would solidify it.

He was hype as shit in Super about planetary destruction, I doubt this was all in one shot.

And Frieza is known as the ruler of the universe, you wanna say he rules over galaxies and such? Or the people? Take your pick

I don't think we give universal ratings only with mere statements, especially if these characters haven't shown anything remotely close to that level.

Prove it was all in one shot which would solidify it.

He was hype as shit in Super about planetary destruction, I doubt this was all in one shot.

And Frieza is known as the ruler of the universe, you wanna say he rules over galaxies and such? Or the people? Take your pick
I do not have to prove that. All I'm here to prove is multi solar system goku , even ignoring this universal statement , I just posted , above why any one who scales to super perfect cell= multisolarsystem.

It doesn't matter what hype he was , and you have to prove that as well.

Association fallacy , just because he rules the universe doesn't he cannot destroy it.

I don't think we give universal ratings only with mere statements, especially if these characters haven't shown anything remotely close to that level.
Said character do not have to show it , statements are evidences that said character can do said action , regardless , all I'm saying is that just because he didn't show "universal power" doesn't mean he can't , or just because he destroyed planets doesn't mean that planet busting is his limits.

That's like saying, I am a king and I rule everyone in this castle, meaning I am large building level
Irrelevant, the statements I gave saids destroy it not rule it, there is no ruling statement or whatever.
that's an association fallacy and strawman fallacy you are doing. It's more obvious in the anime , I will stick with the manga for nor.

I mean, statements are cool and all, but we ain't giving Frieza, a character with Low 4-C rating, a universal rating just because of "lol statements".

As I said before, while statements could be evidence, if said character haven't shown any feats remotely close to that level, then we consider that statement a hyperbole.

I mean, statements are cool and all, but we ain't giving Frieza, a character with Low 4-C rating, a universal rating just because of "lol statements".

As I said before, while statements could be evidence, if said character haven't shown any feats remotely close to that level, then we consider that statement a hyperbole.
Statements are evidence until proven otherwise. If said character didn't need to show that level of power, that doesn't mean he can't. Statements extrapolates what a character didn't show but is capable of doing. You can consider it to be hyperbole, but there no proof of that (no sign no nothing). But again , it's irrelevant at this point since I already proved that manga ssj3 goku is multi solar system above. Even saiyan saga , goku's spirit bomb is solar system level (who he scales above )
TLQnm2x.png

Bro.

If we accept anything just by statements with no feats, then Buu would be omnipotent. And Goku would be above omnipotent due to beating him.

This kind of logic is flawed. A 1 or 2 statement with no feats to back it up is absolutely meaningless. Sure, you could believe that they are universal because of those statements, but if they haven't shown any feats, then we aren't accepting it.

Then again, if you truly believe they are universal, then chances are I won't be able to change your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back