• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBZ Attack Potency compared to Real Life

In Dragon Ball Z Piccolo destroyed a moon at a power level of 400

And vegeta stated he can destroy a planet at a level of 18,000

Know compared to other anime such as Naruto, Bleach One Piece ect. these characters are far beyond 400 but that dosent mean they are any stronger, so in reality here is a list of attack potency

1,200- Large City

2,500- Mountain

7,000- Small Island

10,000- Large Island

17,000- Small Country

22,000- Large Country

30,000- Continent

45,000- Multi Continent ( 1,5 x )

140,000- Moon

260,000- Planet

530,000- Large Planet

10,000,000- Small Star

37,000,000- Star

105,000,000- Large Star

420,000,000- Solar System

2,000,000,000- Multi Solar System

800,000,000,000- Galaxy

45,000,000,000,000- Multi Galaxy ( Son Goku God Mode )

120,000,000,000,000- Universe

this is the attack potency you need to destroy a planet or star

I made them up but it looks legit

Did you guys read on top

i aint comparing it to dbz im comparing it to other anime or real life

Matthew Schroeder said:
This power level list makes so zero sense it's hilarious, and I've seen some bad Power Level "Calcs" back in the day.
Seriously, if you want to do a Calc for the power level required to destroy something, this video, while full of flaws, is much better: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccAYNX3bmCI
I know they aint make sense but no one could destroy a moon at 400

Dbz just made them power levels up

dude, power levels are not really a good way to properly gauge strength, they're all over the place and it's super unclear how higher power levels actually relate to lower ones, for example final form Frieza should be able to easily destroy a planet (although he somehow can't) far better then normal Frieza. final Frieza has a power level of roughly 1 million, a farmer with a shotgun has a power level of 5. I am pretty sure that 200,000 farmers working together could not planet bust and especially your estimate that would allow 52,000 farmers to planet bust. I'm sorry if this is not what your thread is about but this system is by no means worth using

I allways saw power leves as being exponential increases...for example, lets say that a character has a PL of 5,000 and it can planet bust...then he increases it to 10,000...that would mean x2 planet bust right? well, that's not true, for all we now it could be even a x10 planet bust, just look at Piccolo, he with a PL of over 400 could moon bust, and Nappa with atleast a PL of 4,000 can destroy planets...thats a HUGE increase just with x10 PL increase

Ummm...I think he's trying to make power levels that don't account for the natural exponential boosts in Dbz power levels? This would just make things confusing though.

Vegehan said:
Ummm...I think he's trying to make power levels that don't account for the natural exponential boosts in Dbz power levels? This would just make things confusing though.
Yeah

All i know is i cant see any character blowing up a moon with a power level of 400

Vegehan said:
By exponential I mean a 100 isn't EXACTLY 10x stronger than a 10. It's a bit stronger
Yeah, that's what im trying to say, the famer w/shotgun had a PL of 5, and again, Piccolo had 400...that doesn't mean that the farmer can bust the 80th total mass of the moon

Back