• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBX/DBH timelines

Status
Not open for further replies.
So to make a short list, we have statements of "Not Finite", "Infinite/Infinity" and "Endless" from...

Xenoverse and Xenoverse 2

Dragon Ball Heroes

Shin Budokai

Supporting "Endless" Statement in-canon from Future Trunks

Misc. Magazines and Promotional material

Kaizenshuu

DBH Manga

I'm sure I'm missing some but the point is, these statements and supporting evidence comes from MANY sources and sometimes unaffiliated media not directly made by the same creators. When many forms of media supports eachother even though many are made by creators who likely hasn't even spoken to eachother, that should at least hold some merit no? The evidence AGAINST these is "Statements ca be inaccurate or hyperbole", "History doesn't refer to timelines" and "That's stupid" (Be honest, many of us thought the 2nd one. Hell even the resident "Dragon Ball Fanboy" (Me) thought this for awhile).

And my counterargument to the "That's stupid" argument is... Dragon Ball is stupid.

I don't think it's baseline tho:

• Chronoa kept all of existence together with her presence
  • Base Demigra destroyed it , with his presence.
Both of the above are less than fodder in the verse. Xeno Goku only needed Base to Super Saiyan (trailers imply Base though, and nothing implied he transformed other than speculation) to fight a Giant Demigra (whose ludicrously above Base Demigra) + Chamel (who was empowered by Giant Demigra's powers)

So... Yeah.

Ya only high tier would be 2-A, meaning Chronoa, Demigra, Xeno characters, Top Tier Time Breakers, End Game Timepatrollers, Xeno Gods and Angels.

The rest don't have the feats to compare.

And yes Dragon Ball game are stupid, that's why we love them, where else would you get to fight a milf,gilf, legal loli pink humanoid android, with multiple personality disorder.

And don't get me started on Heros.

Assuming Chronoa is Baseline due to being capable of controlling all of time + keeping time together with her presence, we get the power scaling of...

Super Fu > Fu > Final Form Mira > SSGSS Goku >= Xeno Goku (SSJ4) > Xeno Goku (SSJ3) > Xeno Goku (SSJ2) > Xeno Goku (SSJ) > Xeno Goku (Base) >= Giant Demigra + Chamel > Demigra (Present Base) > Demigra (Past Base) > Time Power Unleashed Chronoa > Base Chronoa = Baseline 2-A assuming this goes through.

And this is from characters I know on-hand! There's so many characters from the series I can't even keep count! And I didn't even use the >> and >>> (Greatly superior to and Stomp-Level Superior respectively) system I usually use to emphasize the differences in power!

InfiniteBlack123 said:
Ya only high tier patrollers would be 2-A, meaning Chronoa,Demigra,xeno characters, Top Tier Time Breakers and End Game Timepatrollers.
Problem is, that's a huge list. Chronoa is basically fodder to anyone worth their salt. Top Tier Time Breakers alone consists of MANY characters End Game Time Patrollers is MANY characters as well and Xeno Characters are... dear god. There are also several misc. characters that don't belong to any of those groups yet stomp the crap out of someone like, say Xeno Goku.

Not to mention characters such as Cumber/Kanba. Whether using the game or anime, he's stupdenously higher-end than Xeno SSJ4 Goku and Xeno CC SSB Goku. Like, they need SSJ4 Vegito just to take on BASE Cumber in the games .

So, assuming 2-A, DBH 2-As are definitely NOT Baseline. It's still Dragon Ball, so 2-A Dragon Ball characters still have Dragon Ball level scalings to go along with it!

Why is this even being discussed. There is no 2-A feat nor 2-A multiverse here.

This is just a re-estatement of what we already know about how the multiverse works. It doesn't mean everything spawns infinite timelines.

@Matt

I mean if history can take infinite alternate directions and each direction spawns timeline it logically follows that it would spawn infinite timelines.

@Assaltwaffle

That isn't even what the scan is saying.

It's saying that history branchs out infinitely. Which is true for any 2-B branching multiverse. Timelines will continuously, endless branch out with no end ever reaching. But that still isn't infinite. It logically isn't possible for it to reach infinite timelines nor is what it is literally saying.

No one is personally downplaying Dragonball "because it's Dragonball. Those who disagree have a good reason to. I'd appreciate it if snide comments like that stop being thrown around on the low.

It's the opposite. No one is bending the standards over backwards for Dragon Ball's sake. We are giving it fair treatment.

The scan says history takes infinite paths, nothing about branching. The paths and possibilities already exists. Like a possibility where Beerus didn't erase Zamasu even after he erases Zamasu, Goku doesn't die, Demigra is supreme kai of time instead of Chronoa. All those possibility and alternative routes already exists in the Xenoverse and they all exist irregardless of future/past/present possibility and events such as GT or the end of online, Xenoverse 1, Shin Bodukai.

There has been more arguments and evidence in this thread and that is why it is continuing.

They don't already exist this is pure headcanon from your part. I am not at all surprised that in order to get an upgrade people are purposefully misinterpreting the DBX cosmology.

Timelines branch out based on choices. There are not infinite timelines. There are timelines that branch out endlessly and exponentially. We've been over this for months.

You are taking a figurative statement literally (not the first time) just to get a bigatton upgrade on this wiki.

Matthew Schroeder said:
They don't already exist this is pure headcanon from your part. I am not at all surprised that in order to get an upgrade people are purposefully misinterpreting the DBX cosmology.

Timelines branch out based on choices. There are not infinite timelines. There are timelines that branch out endlessly and exponentially. We've been over this for months.

You are taking a figurative statement literally (not the first time) just to get a bigatton upgrade on this wiki.

Wtf are you talking about Timeline are created even without any action, Beerus didn't even erase Zamasu for Goku Black's timeline to form in the future. And yet Black exists comes to a possibly future without Beerus, forces Trunks to the past and make Beerus's Hakai Zamasu all the while a Universe where the possibility of Beerus not erasing Zamasu exists.

This isn't just how Xenoverse works this is how all of Db works, you are purposefully ignoring world mechnics in order to keep DB downplayed.

Not even mentioning that Fuu's statement. Already classifies DBX to be above 2B.

As per according to the Tier list.

Multiverse level Characters who can create and/or destroy 1001 to any higher finite number of universal 4-dimensional space-time continuums.

Xenoverse is not finite.

Also why are you using the DB fanwiki to justify your downplaying.

At least try to disprove the timebreakers and fuu statement.

Time rings have existed before Future trunks and the Dragon Ball universe has been subjected to timebreaks before the Cell saga, thanks to it sharing the same Universe as Dr Slump.

If you didn't know about the time shenanigans of Arale, I can actually explain that to you.

Time rings are not the be all end all of time in the DB universes. They only exist for supreme kais to track the future. Timebreakers magic and Time patroller don't use them at all. And the Elder Kaio has stated the time rings are nothing but trouble.

You haven't disproven anything, not Fuu's statement which already is good enough for an Upgrade over the current standard for 2B.

Not the Timebreakers statement which is very much valid and supporting.

And not the already existing mechanism for how possibility exists.

Sera EX said:
Trunks specifically stated that him saving Goku created a split in reality and that's why the time rings exist.

Time rings existed before Future Trunks both in the manga and games and is implied in the anime too to have existed before Trunks.

" This is how all of Dragon Ball works.

False, you are blatantly lying. Timelines are created through time travel, changing the past creating new timelines, which spawn time rings indicating that. This is true for Super and Xenoverse."

Then how does black exists when no one timetravelled or did anything yet.

"The entire plot of Xenoverse is about fixing errors in the timeline brought by time travel changes. Were the multiverse already infinite that would be pointless."

The plot of Xenoverse is to protect the timeline that favors the current Supreme Kai of time and what he prefers as her correct history.

The specific Timebreakers and Demigra want a version of history favourable to them.

But there is also a timeline where Demigra is the supreme kai of time with Xeno Dragons as his protector.

There is also the one Fuu made in the beginning of the dlc. That timeline existed until Fuu ate it up.

That was the plot of Xenoverse and that ended and Chronoa won her version of history was kept.

The infinite history dlc did make it pointless. Especially if you choose to mess with the timeline. Chronoa dosent do anything cause there are infinite number of alternate multiverses. Some beyond her control and don't effect her.

Finally, the whole premise of the Xenoverse games is how "history has been changed" and the Time Patrol must fix irregularities in the timeline. Chronoa always says it. "That's not how this is supposed to be!" If they were pre-existing timelines, there is nothing to change. They cannot be changed, but Xenoverse is all about correcting time.

>This is how all of Dragon Ball works.

False, you are blatantly lying. Timelines are created through time travel, changing the past creating new timelines, which spawn time rings indicating that. This is true for Super and Xenoverse.

The entire plot of Xenoverse is about fixing errors in the timeline brought by time travel changes. Were the multiverse already infinite that would be pointless.

@InfiniteBlack123 So you think accusing him of downplaying will help you get 2-A DBH. Let me just stop you right there and tell you that being aggressive will get you nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back