• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS Zamasu Regen Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also think it's fair that Zamasu should also gain a type 4 immortality (due to coming back with his thoughts, I think that fits well) maybe a type 8 (while the thought or idea about justice and order exist, he will always come back )
Regeneration and type 4 are two different things. Zamasu regenerates. He does not come back to life

On the profile, I see the following:
Do we have an agreed-upon physiology of "immortals" in DB? Are "immortals" in general unaffected by the Hakai?
Zamasu's the only one from what I know, and that's because he specifically wished for it

As well as that, wouldn't Zeno have some sort of negation considering his EE instantly erased Zamasu

Regeneration and type 4 are two different things. Zamasu regenerates. He does not come back to life
He’s referring to infinite Zamasu but that’s not the topic of the thread
Zamasu's the only one from what I know, and that's because he specifically wished for it

As well as that, wouldn't Zeno have some sort of negation considering his EE instantly erased Zamasu
yes Zamasu wished with sdbs so he’d the only immortal with mid godly

To reiterate, I haven't given a hard stance on anything yet.

If we're all on the same page that Super Shenron granted Zamasu only enhanced regen, and it's that regen that let's him not die from Hakai, which in turn is immortality type 3, I can agree with that.
From what the verse have shown so far, there Wish Dragon only grant eternal life type immortality (which is type 1) and regen type immortality (which is type 3). While you can argue that Dragon could potentially grant some resistances iirc it was never shown, and Zamasu explicitly asked Shenron for Immortality
Well, to be fair, if you get erased at soul and mind level, you practically dead, regen from dead/erased status mean you resurrect though

From what the verse have shown so far, there Wish Dragon only grant eternal life type immortality (which is type 1) and regen type immortality (which is type 3). While you can argue that Dragon could potentially grant some resistances iirc it was never shown, and Zamasu explicitly asked Shenron for Immortality

Well, to be fair, if you get erased at soul and mind level, you practically dead, regen from dead/erased status mean you resurrect though
So if there’s nothing implying it it can’t be resistance it’s mid godly

that was referring to infinite Zamasu who became abstract but I think type 8 isn’t written or it’d be redundant

I also think it's fair that Zamasu should also gain a type 4 immortality (due to coming back with his thoughts, I think that fits well) maybe a type 8 (while the thought or idea about justice and order exist, he will always come back )
He don't have type 8 on his profile because it is already listed as :

And there's a certain standard on the wiki regarding immortality type 8 :
The hell, who mentioned type 8 here??, no feat for that thing
It was mentioned earlier but it’s not the topic of the thread mid godly is the important part

I think he was saying he agreed with mid godly and at the worse said it should be possibly mid godly
Anyways I don’t see how this could warrant a possibly if the context wasn’t clear but pineapple showed the context to the entire scene so I think it should be full on since there’s been no counters and the only counter was EE resistance which got debunked

No, there's a big difference from dying and coming back to life, and just regenerating your existence. Those aren't the same thing. There are other instances (which are usually the case) where characters have mid godly, but can be killed without coming back to life

Why would it be any different for Infinite Zamasu? Wouldn't even give Type 8 immortality off stuff that's never stated or shown.
Ngl idk I was just explaining what Luffy was talking about so I wouldn’t worry about that as it’s not the point of the thread
But I know griffin agreed with this thread I think fire agreed with it since it’s the regen/immortality that allows him to live from hakai

If we're all on the same page that Super Shenron granted Zamasu only enhanced regen, and it's that regen that let's him not die from Hakai, which in turn is immortality type 3, I can agree with that.
but I wonder if I can apply this after the 48 hours not 100% sure if I need another staff agree

Why are people talking about Type 8 Immortality..

Anyways, I think we need some more staff input

Disagree with both resistance and mid godly regen.
First of all this statement was made by Goku and not either whis or beerus.
image0.jpg

And immediately after that, Vegeta replies, even if Beerus does destroy the immortal Zamasu. It will just result in the recreation of another infinite zamasu (he said even if the future beerus does destroy him, the result will still be the same, which implies infinite zamasu). To which he replies that he has something better for sealing zamasu than the mafuba.

So at best, this should imply some sort of type 4 immortality, or maybe a limited existence erasure resistance.

Last edited:
image0.jpg

And immediately after that, Vegeta replies, even if Beerus does destroy the immortal Zamasu. It will just result in the recreation of another infinite zamasu (he said even if the future beerus does destroy him, the result will still be the same, which implies infinite zamasu). To which he replies that he has something better for sealing zamasu than the mafuba.

So at best, this should imply some sort of type 4 or 8 immortality, or maybe a limited existence with erasure resistance.
I'm going to count your vote, how about you make a CRT for Zamasu to have type 4 and 8 immortality?

Reactions: Rez
Last edited:
image0.jpg

So at best, this should imply some sort of type 4 or 8 immortality, or maybe a limited existence with erasure resistance.
.....i really read this message multiple times and i don't see what you have said debunks mid godly regen at all.

I don't think that's regeneration on a Mid-Godly level but rather just each timeline has their own version of Zamasu; erasing the present Zamasu had no effect on the one that lives in Future Trunks' timeline nor Goku Black, who came from a separate timeline altogether.
What do you guys think about type 4 and 8 immortality?

image0.jpg

So at best, this should imply some sort of type 4 immortality, or maybe a limited existence erasure resistance.
here's your full context, playas
Screenshot_112.png
Screenshot_113.png
Screenshot_114.png
Screenshot_115.png
Screenshot_116.png
Screenshot_117.png
Screenshot_118.png
Screenshot_119.png

This happens after Infinite Zamasu gets nuked by Zeno, and it concerns the world that Mai and Future Trunks will move into. No killing past Zamasu to kill present/Immortal Zamasu shenanigans over here.
Not sure who the statement was made by but it doesn’t matter since Whis reconfirms it to be true and says he has a better sealing technique than the mafuba to ensure that doesn’t happen again

Edit: Don’t worry about Immortality Type 8 since it’s not the discussion of the thread if you want to discuss that make your own since I don’t want to confuse people with that being mentioned

It will just result in the recreation of another infinite zamasu (he said even if the future beerus does destroy him, the result will still be the same, which implies infinite zamasu). To which he replies that he has something better for sealing zamasu than the mafuba.
Infinite Zamasu was created from the bisection of Fused Zamasu. It does not logically follow that being erased entirely would still leave a remainder of Zamasu's essence like Trunks did. "The result would be the same" means that every time Beerus erases Zamasu, there's a timeline where he's not erased.
--
There's no evidence of wishing for immortality = being resistant to EE as well. However we already saw Beerus erase souls (which are immortal), so do with that what you will.

image0.jpg

In the manga it was Beerus who said it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back