• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS Zamasu Regen Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
And immediately after that, Vegeta replies, even if Beerus does destroy the immortal Zamasu. It will just result in the recreation of another infinite zamasu (he said even if the future beerus does destroy him, the result will still be the same, which implies infinite zamasu).
From what I can see from further context, vegeta replied "Besides, even assuming that the future Beerus-sama destroys Zamasu, the whole thing is just going to start over again anyhow."
In terms of the words it seems it refers to the time Beerus destroyed Zamasu who wanted to kill Gowasu

These are the updated votes

Agree: @godofice ,@Quantu ,@Roun12 ,@LuffyRuffy46307 ,@KLOL506 ,@Vietthai96 ,@Aacthintya31 ,@TheGreatBanana ,@Dust_Collector ,@LordGriffin1000 ,@Dalesean027 ,@Dragonite007, @pineappleman, @Quasar002,@Huesito88, @Marshadow29, @Braking,@CiscoTheSoto

Disagree: @Firestorm808, @DarkDragonMedeus, @Rez

Neutral: @Maverick_Zero_X ( since he didn't show arguments for this, so he'll be neutral, until he gives his opinion about), @Small_Ophion
This vote count is wrong DDM is neutral he never gave a stance Fire agrees with the thread
The disagreeing side [Mainly staff] needs to be called again since thier Arguments have been debunked, or at least reinform us with thier arguments.
None disagreed it was tallied wrong

that’s not a disagreement
These are the updated votes

Agree: @godofice ,@Quantu ,@Roun12 ,@LuffyRuffy46307 ,@KLOL506 ,@Vietthai96 ,@Aacthintya31 ,@TheGreatBanana ,@Dust_Collector ,@LordGriffin1000 ,@Dalesean027 ,@Dragonite007, @pineappleman, @Quasar002,@Huesito88, @Marshadow29, @Braking,@CiscoTheSoto,@Firestorm808,@SwordLegendz01

Disagree: @Rez

Neutral: @Maverick_Zero_X ( since he didn't show arguments for this, so he'll be neutral, until he gives his opinion about), @Small_Ophion, @DarkDragonMedeus
Updated now

If this means anything, in a 2016 Q&A with Animedia, Toei Animation producer Atsushi Kido commented that, "Even by the standards of the Dragon Ball world, I think it’s fitting to call Merged Zamasu a “cheat” character. He has unrivaled power to beat down his enemies, and the power of immortality, which nullifies all attacks. Another highlight is all the different techniques he comes up with. If he does have a weakness, I suppose it might be the fact that he was originally one person."

Additionally, interestingly, the term "immortal" has been used a few times across the original series to describe a character that appears invincible or characters that have survived impossible damages (see here, here, and here and here).

If this means anything, in a 2016 Q&A with Animedia, Toei Animation producer Atsushi Kido commented that, "Even by the standards of the Dragon Ball world, I think it’s fitting to call Merged Zamasu a “cheat” character. He has unrivaled power to beat down his enemies, and the power of immortality, which nullifies all attacks. Another highlight is all the different techniques he comes up with. If he does have a weakness, I suppose it might be the fact that he was originally one person."

Additionally, interestingly, the term "immortal" has been used a few times across the original series to describe a character that appears invincible or characters that have survived impossible damages (see here, here, and here and here).
His immortality doesn’t nullify all attacks and if it did it’d be invulnerability he has been shown taking damage and regenerating from it

That part Is false equivalence as Zamasu is literally shown wishing for immortality via the super dragon balls so no that isn’t the same

Well, my interpretation is that he's not using nullification in a battle boarding manner to say Zamasu has this all powerful ability to nullify attacks, but in the sense that his immortality prevents him from feeling the full effects of attacks due to whatever the inherent mechanism of his immortality is (I.e. Regeneration)

For example, I think it's a statement akin to something like "I have the power of invisibility, which nullifies all vision", which obviously wouldn't mean it in a literal sense.

Of course, that is unless you want to argue that Zamasu's Super Shenron immortality turned him into Ningen Kharn the Betrayer nullifier

he has been shown taking damage
He been shown taking attacks from characters far stronger than himself—including a Final Flash from SSJ Trunks, a Super Kamehameha from Rosé Black, a blast from Rage Trunks, and a string of blows from SSB Goku—and receiving zero damage, too, which is noted in-universe. Fusion Zamasu has been shown, even with his imbalanced body, taking attacks and emerging unscathed (2:14) (5:14) (6:20) (15:33), as though never harmed. His Immortality, evidently, grants him an invulnerability, which corresponds with the "nullifies all attacks" remark as well as his regeneration does. Besides, unlike in the manga, a resistance to Hakai has been displayed in the anime, and, as Immortality is regarded as the highest level of resilience (which is even why he has Mid-High Regeneration to begin with, scaling from Cell and Majin Buu by virtue of being immortal), logically, this resistance would extend to Zamasu, which is further vindicated by the aforementioned displays of invincibility.

Just my two cents, though.

He been shown taking attacks from characters far stronger than himself—including a Final Flash from SSJ Trunks, a Super Kamehameha from Rosé Black, a blast from Rage Trunks, and a string of blows from SSB Goku—and receiving zero damage, too, which is noted in-universe. Fusion Zamasu has been shown, even with his imbalanced body, taking attacks and emerging unscathed (2:14) (5:14) (6:20) (15:33), as though never harmed. His Immortality, evidently, grants him an invulnerability, which corresponds with the "nullifies all attacks" remark as well as his regeneration does. Besides, unlike in the manga, a resistance to Hakai has been displayed in the anime, and, as Immortality is regarded as the highest level of resilience (which is even why he has Mid-High Regeneration to begin with, scaling from Cell and Majin Buu by virtue of being immortal), logically, this resistance would extend to Zamasu, which is further vindicated by the aforementioned displays of invincibility.

Just my two cents, though.
So he'd have invulnerability? I'm not too opposed to that. He takes no damage regardless of the strength of the opponent

and got pierced by Trunks sword, and no he do take damage, got scratch multiple time and then heal those scratch
I meant the original Immortal Zamasu. Future Zamasu is affected by having Goku Black as well. I don't remember him ever getting scratched. At best, he had dust on him. He tanked ki blasts and direct hits from SSB Goku, a full on final flash from Trunks, a kamehameha from Rose Goku Black, and more. All of which without a scratch at all.

Besides, unlike in the manga, a resistance to Hakai has been displayed in the anime, and, as Immortality is regarded as the highest level of resilience (which is even why he has Mid-High Regeneration to begin with, scaling from Cell and Majin Buu by virtue of being immortal), logically, this resistance would extend to Zamasu, which is further vindicated by the aforementioned displays of invincibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back