• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS Manga Stats for Goku and Fusion Zamasu

He died just fine to Zeno's erasure, though. Though since Zeno wiped out the entire timeline it could require High Godly regen to survive.

@Jobbo

Zeno's erasure is 4-D while Hakai is 3-D. Regenerationn from 4-D erasure is far more impressive than 3-D.

On the topic of manga Goku, shouldn't he get his own separate profile? Considering some of the divergences it took from the anime like Goku being able to use Hakai (albeit a last ditch technique) and using the mastered form of SSGSS.

Kadmus Prime said:
On the topic of manga Goku, shouldn't he get his own separate profile? Considering some of the divergences it took from the anime like Goku being able to use Hakai (albeit a last ditch technique) and using the mastered form of SSGSS.
The staff disagrees with that becuase they say that there aren't enough differences between him and his anime counterpart.

Also, an even more ontorversial thing is debating if the manga is "canon" (not canon to the anime, just another canonic continuity to the manga, in othet words, noth the anime and the manga would technically be canon)

Actually, there was a thread where staff agreed that only Manga Goku and Merged Zamasu were allowed profiles.

Personally I wouldn't mind if characters like Beerus just got a separate key for the manga version so long as the stats and/or abilities are different.

I guess because having the same stats and information becomes redundant.

Also, the manga is also canon, just a different one than the anime. We take the anime as the main canon because the manga started out as promotional material for the anime and the anime was ahead of the manga at that time. But they are both their own canon now.

Also, yes. Profiles for manga Goku and Fusion Zamasu were agreed upon.

@Jobbo: What Blue said about the regen thing. There are different regens for different erasures.

There should be a CTR discussing the profile of Manga Zamasu.

I'm talking about the abilities, summary, intelligence, etc.

In this thread we are only discussing the AP and speed.

I see. Welp, is not different than the standard DB character, plus all Kaioshin powers, Zenkai (although I don't think he can get more of those), portal creation, Low-High regen and duplication; I may miss some other power.

@AKM Sama

I mean I could see that but DBS wasn't part of my question really since the manga debate is a different story.

I mean characters whose non-canon stats are somewhat/completely different than their main canon counterparts. I never understood why stuff like different backstory or character were requirements when a simple note saying they are non-canon and cant scale to the main counterparts stats.

For example (and I hate using this one), Kaguya Otsutsuki is 5-B in the main Naruto canon. But if you were to look at the game material, you could easily argue that non-canon Kaguya is far far stronger. So if I wanted to make a page for game Kaguya, and simply put it has nothing to do with the main canon Kaguya to be scaled, what real reason would there be to not make one for her?

If someone wants me to take this to another thread, thats no problem, its just that the current reasons and requirements seem extremely weird.

Anyway, for the actual topic at hand.

I agree with primarily using the calc in OP for manga BoG Goku's AP; however, given that the manga feat is a direct adaptation of a Universe level anime feat with extremely similar statements, this warrants an "At least 3-C". I also agree on Speed and Range, don't have any other suggested additions at the moment on those.

Would Vegeta get his own manga profile?

For Goku's stats I would suggest this

AP: at least High 4-C+ (Stronger than Shin even while in his base form, although this may only apply to ToP Saga Goku) | 4-B (Should be stronger than he was in the Buu Saga) | at least 3-C+ (calc already listed above)

Speed: at least FTL+ (should be comparable to Shin) | at least FTL+ | MFTL+ (calc above)

Key: Base Form and SSJ | SSJ2 and SSJ3 | SSJ God and Blue

Even as SS1, Goku is already 4-B, and current SSG and SSB are 3-B, everything else seems fine, although better change the justification for FTL+, the "should" isn't necessary. Futhermore, it can ignore durability via Hakai.

For someone that is way stronger than his base form, that is considerable stronger than Shin that is already in the high-end of Large Star is not farfetched, he also easily defeated Cell in a mind training (although not sure if that count).

SSG Goku in BoG is nearly 3-B, so at RoF they should be at that level with any form of God ki.

Back