• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS Discussion Thread 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huesito88 said:
Yeah but the sonic fans say they didn't go super lol
Funny because even Silver and Shadow are tier 5 - A and even namek Frieza is tier 4 - C.

When it comes to speed they're both FTL + possibly MFTL while trunks and Vegeta are also FTL +.

So that's pretty normal for them to win against Silver and Shadow.

But that's not because Trunks and Vegeta won their battle they can make a city level character such as Meruem own a large star buster like Cell ... that's ridiculous!

It's as if it was a "fashion" launched by screwattacks to heavily downplay db.

And in the comments you can see some huntertards (never though I'd say the word "huntertard" because I thought hunter x hunter community was more mature and coherent than that) who actually think the "most powerful character won this battle since nen > all ... and "Goku was one shot by a gun" ...

I know there's no research but when you make a city level character with high hypersonic + speed win against a star buster with FTL + speed (the gap is enormous), that's just ... stupid! Even if you do no reserch, db is popular enough for anyone to know all characters introduced since namek are planet busters at least!

They also made Sonic cream Flash, but we all know how that would go irl. And remember how badly they fodderized Mewtwo when he went against Frieza. Heck, before this video, I thought they were biased to Dragon Ball.

Whymewtwofightsshadowdeathbattle.png

This is what they put for frieza yeah they clearly are fans of the series

The real cal howard said:
They also made Sonic cream Flash, but we all know how that would go irl. And remember how badly they fodderized Mewtwo when he went against Frieza. Heck, before this video, I thought they were biased to Dragon Ball.
Yeah that flash vs sonic fight was ridiculous! Flash STOMPS Sonic normally.

They don't work for ScrewAttack. Ben, not even all of SA put that out. And to be fair, that is kinda Frieza's whole schtick, as much as I fear him.

So is goku going to fight black next week again or is it going to be on the next next episode of dragon ball super

Huesito88 said:
So is goku going to fight black next week again or is it going to be on the next next episode of dragon ball super
I think it will be after they discover Black's true identity (episode 53).

It could be on episode 54 or on a much later episode.

The Queen Diclonius said:
Jeune fou said:
I know it has nothing to do with the current arc and I also know it was made for fun. But wow! One minute melee recently released a cell vs meruem vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JmDzqTPhJEI their vid Meruem totally owned Cell during the whole fight.
I know they're doing "no research" but wow! That's so stupid! Even someone who nearly never watched the anime knows Cell is at the very least planet level while Meruem is far from that. And after that, someone who never watched db will think db cast is weak and is below city level if they think this fight is accurate.
Completely agree with you there. Their ONLY saving grace from this atrocity that keeps them from being as biased as Death Battle is that they do no research. And that is IT.
Cartoon Fight Club > Death Battle any day of the week! At least AnimationRewind can own up to his mistakes, Ben Singer acts like he's right 100% no matter what.

Huesito88 said:
is what they put for frieza yeah they clearly are fans of the series
I felt like they were taking yet another of their infamous subtle digs at DBZ by claiming Frieza could only blow up planets. It's EXTREMELY subtle, since they don't come outright and say, "He can only blow up planets as Golden Frieza," but that's the implication when you factor in that they also insist that Buu is only a planet buster, when he's at least a star buster and a solar system buster if you scale from Cell, which we know they didn't do.
Possible... I expect little from them.

As a side-note... I'm actually excited over next episode. Seems Mai is still alive.

Huesito88 said:
is what they put for frieza yeah they clearly are fans of the series
I felt like they were taking yet another of their infamous subtle digs at DBZ by claiming Frieza could only blow up planets. It's EXTREMELY subtle, since they don't come outright and say, "He can only blow up planets as Golden Frieza," but that's the implication when you factor in that they also insist that Buu is only a planet buster, when he's at least a star buster and a solar system buster if you scale from Cell, which we know they did not do.
I agree. Just look at what was said for Silver, I'm not that much of a Sonic fan and even I said ouch.

Every time I read about SA I actually get a headache,I am not even kidding. I wouldn't care about them if people just stopped paying attention to them, but no, so many fans rely on their battles to pump their ego and bash the other series. Because why would anyone ever be nice in Youtube?

On a serious note, next episode will be about Trunks and Mai, no Goku vs Black there, and is it just me or did they spoil that she is alive? Did I see that wrong? Trunks and Mai will never stop being creepy btw,I mean we are talking about a person who is supose to be at least 10 years older then Goku.

Now that you mention it, it's very weird. Normally Mai should be over 45 years old (in "normal" timeline of universe 7). Bulma is 46 years old during the U6 vs U7 saga. At the beginning of dragon ball she was like 16 and Mai was around her age. So yeah she is like easily 33 years older than Trunks!

So even if she is younger due to dragon balls that can be creepy. There might be an explanation though (to make it less creepy). Maybe her mind is the same it was when she was a child which might explain why she likes boys of "her age".

Now that I think about it. Trunks is supposed to be 14 and Goten 13 currently (http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_character_birth_dates_and_ages). But they look exactly like they were during the buu saga (that was most likely calculated using Pan's age as a reference during the tournament with Uub that happened 10 years after majin buu).

Would you say Gohand and Videl "did what they did" a few months after buu (and basically Pan was born sooner than in the original end of the manga with Uub)? That might explain why Trunks is still physically as if he was around 10 years old.

Jeune fou said:
So even if she is younger due to dragon balls that can be creepy. There might be an explanation though (to make it less creepy). Maybe her mind is the same it was when she was a child which might explain why she likes boys of "her age".
Yeah,that situation might have an explanation, but it's still kinda creepy..

Goku looked only about a few centimeters taller when he was their age, I don't have any complaints there.

Aneta97 said:
Jeune fou said:
Yeah,that situation might have an explanation, but it's still kinda creepy..
Goku looked only about a few centimeters taller when he was their age, I don't have any complaints there.
It kinda is. But with Future Trunks it's much less so because... Well. Trunks is an adult there.

I agree with the second point. But eleven (nine in the Manga) year old Gohan is the one big wrench in there. Of course... My pet theory is that Gohan's harsher life experiences made him physically mature faster than the relatively peaceful lives of Goku and Goten.

How 'bout the people here just stop going off-topic like crazy, move on, and stay on-topic then?

Otherwise, i might as well just close this thread up and make a rule to stop making more DBS threads like this if stuff from earlier above? Do y'all want that?

No? Then stay on topic then. I'm actually quite annoyed that y'all would get me of all people on the staff to come here just to point out and likely stop some stupid ass argument or some BS or whatever here.

^Toriyama might be bad but that won't stop Toei

Also I am in favor of trunks dating someone old enough to be a Grandma

RadicalMrR said:
^Toriyama might be bad but that won't stop Toei
Also I am in favor of trunks dating someone old enough to be a Grandma
lol the ship though :p

Probably a repetitive topic by now, but I'd like to address something relevant to Zen'o's AP.

I believe erasing U7 is 2-C on it's own, since destroying the entirety of it would mean ending all it's timelines(confirmed 4) and dimensions such as the RoSaT which seems to have a different space-time, and the after life which supposedly does not have a passage of time. I honestly think those 12 universes during Whis' explanation was just to provide audience a simply visualization and nothing more. I definitely think each universe should have a separate STC too. Just my opinion.

Ending infinite timelines is a 2-A feat. However, we need explicit confirmation before such an upgrade.

I would love to see a 2-B or 2-A Zen'o! We only need a confirmation on what the fudge is up with the timelines. I have this scaling in my brain that Beerus and Champa-3-A,Vados and Whis-2C, and of course Zen'o is 2B or A,but that's my wishful brain, sorry if it makes no sense. About the whole romance thing, I am 100% convinced that that is in no way Toriyama's idea, next episode's whole story will probably even not be mentioned in the manga. So I'm really glad that Super has a bigger team to fill in the gaps where Toriyama used to mess up a lot, and next episode we'll probably have a romance/comedy thing probably so don't expect feats, we have a long way to go.

For sure. I myself don't think Zen'o is capable of 2-A or close, I could be wrong though. At the moment, we can confirm at least four timelines in U7 and possibly at least ten thousand - innumerable if we consider DBO. The whole Mira overloading the universe with myriad timelines stuff. So is Zen'o supposed to be a guaranteed 2-C right now?

No. We need explicit statements about that there is just one Zen'o in the infinite timelines, and that he can end them all.

I see. Though I haven't really said anything about infinite timelines, just that there are 4 and a couple of other dimensions like the RoSaT and Afterlife which leads me to believe that he is guaranteed Multi-Universe level at least. Dragon Ball would be quite lucky to reach a ridiculous 2-A Multiverse+ tier lol

Well, just throwing my own 2 cents in here, Goku said that the Room of Spirit and Time "stretched for an eternity." Depending on the original translation, this could literally mean it's an infinite dimension contained within the larger space-time structure of Universe 7. So if there's only one Zeno and he can take out Universe 7, INCLUDING the Room of Spirit and Time, does that make it a 2-A feat?
No, because there aren't an infinite number of Room of spirit and time.

I was referring to Goku's dubbed line, when he told Gohan that the Room of Spirit and Time "stretched for an eternity." But you know how accurate dubs typically are, especially early FUNimation dubs. So I'm not sure whether or not this was the original translation used when Goku described the Room of Spirit and Time.
The size of the dimension/universe doesn't define 2-A, the amount of universes define it. If you destroy 2 universes where one of the two is infinitely long (room of spirit and time in this case) than it'll still only be a 2-C feat.

That aside, is anyone else here hoping for an explicit confirmation to the age of Universe 7 and perhaps the entire DBZ multiverse? I am seeing a lot of Super skeptics still trying to justify the Episode 12 feat by claiming the DBZ is only 100,000,000 years, and going with certain translations for Beerus's age, perhaps hundreds of millions of years old. The sad part is, you can understand where they are coming from because the size of a universe depends greatly on its age, so now we apparently need confirmation to how old Universe 7 and possibly the DBZ multiverse is before these people finally recognize the universal shockwave for the OP feat it was.
This is honestly nitpicking

Cool, wonder if black is from universe 10 or is it that they are visiting zamasu who is from universe 10 to find out more about black.

The size of the dimension/universe doesn't define 2-A, the amount of universes define it. If you destroy 2 universes where one of the two is infinitely long (room of spirit and time in this case) than it'll still only be a 2-C feat.

Well,on the plus side, we have gotten to an age where we can say the phrase "only 2C".Having SO many more episodes to go, we will definitely get a confirmation for 2B and possibly more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back