• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS Discussion Thread 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Queen Diclonius said:
Well, just throwing my own 2 cents in here, Goku said that the Room of Spirit and Time "stretched for an eternity." Depending on the original translation, this could literally mean it's an infinite dimension contained within the larger space-time structure of Universe 7. So if there's only one Zeno and he can take out Universe 7, INCLUDING the Room of Spirit and Time, does that make it a 2-A feat?
Apparently that would be considered High Universe level here, but I believe he'd have to destroy an infinite amount of RoSaT to be 2-A. I'd personally have Zen'o at 2-B since DBO suggests that there are 10,000 - Innumerable timelines within U7. I wonder if we'll get a statement about there being only a single God of Destruction in each Universe, it wouldn't make much sense but...hey that would at least confirm that there is only one Zen'o. Not sure if Toriyama is going to start studying concepts of higher dimensions just for our pleasure XD

2-A is the highest it it will get and that is only for zeno if infinite timelines are stated as zeno can end all of existence.

Why wouldn't they be at that level though? To me I just need it confirmed from DBS,like they take out universal beings with a chop or less. Can't wait to slam Vados in everyone's face xD jk

Do you guys think Black will become stronger on his own through his broly-esque ability (power keeps rising!). Or do you think that he'll get stronger through potara fusing with someone?

I would love 2-A dragonball, just one statement Akira, just one. I know Toei don't do the higher dimension thing, BUT there is a small chance, Zeno watches over all twelve universes and likely their timelines from not being IN any of the universes, Zeno actually MIGHT *MIGHT* be a higher dimensional being if we figure out just what this realm is, it could be some sort of world that exists outside of everything or ABOVE everything.

So he might either

Code:
A: omnilock B: higher dimensional to an unknown extent C: n-dimensional/infinite dimensional or dimensionless. D: none of the above

While I want new feats, want Super to continue for a long, the crowning cap to all this for me will come when the series is finally over and Vados has NOT turned into a rogue villain mastermind hell-bent on destroying the multiverse like her sexist haters believe. I cannot wait to shove THAT into their faces. :)

AMEN QUEEN!

Huesito88 said:
Is it a plot hole that a shock wave didn't start when golden frieza and goku fought edit wait never mind
You know that's because Beerus was not contoling his Aoe while goku was doing that and then Goku did that for both of them, tbh honest Goku shout be universe in SSJG since he used his Ke cancel for both his and beerus' punch.

The summary for Episode 52 that "However, Trunks is bewildered to find that the Gohan who shows up is completely different than the one he knew" has me hopeful that perhaps FINALLY Toei will give Gohan back his ROF cut. Then my life will be complete; Gohan is training and he LOOKS like Gohan again. Keep your fingers crossed, GohanLSSJ2!
I'd rather not get my hopes up just to get dissappointed. They axed his hairstyle from the opening and ending. The decision seems permanent...

I guess the only choice now is get a fan dedicated and talented enough to redraw those frames with his true hairstyle.

it's possible because omnipotent don't fight but i don't see zeno as omnipotent i just think it's unlikely especially since he has bodyguards and omnipotents don't

Next episode might be intresting

So first we'll have a canon flas back of trunks.

Second a speed feat for whis and Goku maybe.

The real cal howard said:
Could you elaborate on this possible speed feat?
Whis is teavelling to Universe 10 and then Goku gets lost in his though so he gets left behind, so Goku sets in a short burst and catches up to Whis and grab Beerus, who's grabing Whis lol.

Aimenaltair said:
Whis is teavelling to Universe 10 and then Goku gets lost in his though so he gets left behind, so Goku sets in a short burst and catches up to Whis and grab Beerus, who's grabing Whis lol.
That would be so great, but I honestly believe that's just wishful thinking.
It happened in the preview -_-

Aimenaltair said:
That last part sounds funny to me. But yeah Goku's in desperate need for a new standalone high tier speed feat.

Happy for that Speed Feat.

Looks like Trunks will see Gohan in all his lameness. Saiyaman and all... And we get flashbacks of what he should have been as Future Gohan.

Just saw a tiny bit of ep 51 and it looks like black copied goku's fighting style and got stronger.

Man! I just wanna see Gohan show off in front of Trunks ! Like, to surprise him with his "Mystic Form", I REALLY wanna see Gohan fool all of them with "I trained secretly all along ! Ha ha !", maybe my wishful thinking but I can always 'hope' ! (eh? hope? get it ?) Btw I freaking adore Gohan's curent hair, it's beautiful.

Aneta97 said:
Man! I just wanna see Gohan show off in front of Trunks ! Like, to surprise him with his "Mystic Form", I REALLY wanna see Gohan fool all of them with "I trained secretly all along ! Ha ha !", maybe my wishful thinking but I can always 'hope' ! (eh? hope? get it ?) Btw I freaking adore Gohan's curent hair, it's beautiful.
i dont think it will happen

i think gohan will now only be a side character only

nah, I believe in Toriyama. I still have hope.

It looks to me like they will talk and we will have some new info on what the hell has Gohan been up to, so I'm really hyped for next episode.

gohan will be more of a support/ damage control character

as of now the main protags wud be goku, vegeta and new introductions... at least thats what most likely seems to be the case as of now ...

Aneta97 said:
I hate the butch cut. Sorry, I DESPISE it. I would rather have a weak Gohan with the ROF style than a strong, useful Gohan with that awful cut.
Wow. We finally disagree on something xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back