• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AnonymouXOtakuX said:
Something that i would like to add is that The CoT should be nonexistent, but it is and thanks to the fact that its a lifeless void separated from time and the multiverse, any changes to history and even history's destruction will not affect you if you are there.

Actually, if the time and history is affected heavily, it will collapse as stated by chronoa in the opening on Xenoverse 1, where the time crystals which represent timelines were being destroyed

Statements are important to confirm that moving in a void is indeed immeasurable speed in the setting.

It isn't in Dragon Ball.

She specifically said "everything will collapse" the crack of time was literally shown to be shaking and being affected by the flow of time being affected

Anyway. I'm going to go now, I'll be back and see how this progresses later and in another thread if needed

Edit:I think it would be best if ryu made the thread, so then we know our points

What was shaking was the time shards, since the represent a certain time period, the the actual CoT

i posted a link, did you read it?

And lets stop, we are derailing this endless thread

Yes. I did read it. Dragon ball wikia bro. Come on. That's good for basic information but it doesn't know jack about multiverses

The time shards were being affected and exploding because of changes in time, in the end game the crack of time was collapsing and was being affected and in opening of the game and ending. In heroes, when Demigra was collapsing the multiverse and transcended it to the real-world, the crack of time was going to he destroyed as well

Anyway. As I said I'll be back later to see how this progresses

the last thing im gonna post, so you can go

DB wiki doesn't know anything about multiverse when it comes to multiversity, yes. But it knows about the DB Multiverse and all other DB related stuff. it is a wiki made for DB info.

In heroes, when demigra was going to destroy everything, he was litterally going to destroy everything, and then recreate it, as a place for him to rule. The CoT was also going to be destroyed by demigra.

As we see in XV1 he goes to the CoT in order to not be hit by the multiversal/history destruction. it wasn't collapsing in the opening it was the shards. The reason it was in the ending is because of the fight with demigra.

anyway, at least we can agree its a lifeless and timeless void.

Okay how about this?

Before we close this thread we should let SSJRyu1 post the arguments in favor of Infinite/Immeasurable speed.

Then a Matthew (or any staff member who disagrees) can post the counter-arguments.

And Finally a staff member copies them on the new staff thread.

Deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back