• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DB verse rules

How do I remove the rules about DB databooks and the rule about cosmology? I just think that there is no point in rejecting every work and canonical guides, I want to remove all rules about verse, the counterarguments on the verse is a joke

I mean, nothing really stops you from making a CRT to remove rules as far as I'm aware.

Honestly, you're very unlikely to get it accepted. But yeah, you should be able to make it.

I mean, nothing really stops you from making a CRT to remove rules as far as I'm aware.

Honestly, you're very unlikely to get it accepted. But yeah, you should be able to make it.
I understand, thank you very much, I think I will try and I will ask someone to help me

Toby out here starting a revolution
imagine if your SS was treated by the wiki as a DB, it would definitely do the same, I think it's too unfair, so many multiverses to nerfa and that only happens with DB, bro, look at you get an idea, there is an interpretation of it that the Galaxies of the universe are only four, being that they are divided in sectors.

imagine if your SS was treated by the wiki as a DB, it would definitely do the same, I think it's too unfair, so many multiverses to nerfa and that only happens with DB, bro, look at you get an idea, there is an interpretation of it that the Galaxies of the universe are only four, being that they are divided in sectors.
I personally don't like how the wiki treats DB.

I personally don't like how the wiki treats DB.
yes, whenever there is a demotion, two team members appear as ghosts in the topic to agree, when there is an update and a lot of evidence, two team members simply arrive and disagrees at the speed of light, I understand that it's boring to be debating cosmology all the time, but the problems that the counterarguments are ridiculous

yes, whenever there is a demotion, two team members appear as ghosts in the topic to agree, when there is an update and a lot of evidence, two team members simply arrive and disagrees at the speed of light
this is too real lmfao

but granted, most of them are probably TIRED and EXHAUSTED with having to deal with Dragonball CRTs constantly (we've had so many this past month already), so I don't really blame them for not keeping into tabs with said CRTs.

this is too real lmfao

but granted, most of them are probably TIRED and EXHAUSTED with having to deal with Dragonball CRTs constantly (we've had so many this past month already), so I don't really blame them for not keeping into tabs with said CRTs.
right bro

I think you should make a thread as well pretty sure there’s proof in the daizenshuu that proves canon db has seperate space times in Uni 7 also the Universe is infinite the scan in discussion rules that mentions the galaxies existing infinitely within the universe are referring to sectors because it’s a denomination used by the gods

but the daizenshuu is already used
"We do not use the Daizenshuu (and guides based on Daizenshuu) as a reliable source to determine Universe 7's size because many claims regarding universe's size and structure like the existence of four galaxies, or them existing infinitely, the universe being infinite, the afterlife being infinite, etc. have been found contradictory. The cosmology is subject to change only if we get new information from the ongoing anime/manga."

no, there is a rule against any guides, because of the interpretation of four Galaxies
no? we use the multiplier of ss1 on this site, and that came from a guide, it is just that any information from any guide that contradicts the manga is desconsidered, the guides are secondary canon
"We do not use the Daizenshuu (and guides based on Daizenshuu) as a reliable source to determine Universe 7's size because many claims regarding universe's size and structure like the existence of four galaxies, or them existing infinitely, the universe being infinite, the afterlife being infinite, etc. have been found contradictory. The cosmology is subject to change only if we get new information from the ongoing anime/manga."
this is talking about the size, not about not using them at all

no? we use the multiplier of ss1 on this site, and that came from a guide, it is just that any information from any guide that contradicts the manga is desconsidered, the guides are secondary canon

this is talking about the size, not about not using them at all
the problem is that there is no contradiction, there is more evidence in the work that puts this

mentioned contradiction = misinterpretation

@Vietthai96 you are one of the greatest connoisseurs of verse, could you help us
Huh??, when did i became one of greatest???, wait that not the problem, anyway, like Planck said, you need to make a CRT/Revision thread to remove DB discussion rule, and have a good reason for why you want to remove them, not just: hey i don't like them so i want to remove them.

Back