• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Date a live discussion thread but it's actually alive

Nier Hitoshura said:
We can literally go on the Playstation Store or Steam and get the game when we buy Rio Reincarnation
What's with your obssession with saying "we"? LOL. Are you a royal or something?

You said "We can literally go" and then "when we buy", which is extremely weird, given you're basically using it on a "royal we" way.

Oh, hold on, let me fix those errors...Alright

I'm literally saying that we have an official translation for the game. You can literally go on the Playstation Store or Steam and get the game when you buy Rio Reincarnation as it comes with both Rinne Utopia and Arusu Install.

Rio Sonogami doesn't have a page as well. A character known as Ren is going to need a page when the new game, Date A Live: Ren Dystopia comes out.

Kurumi from DAB have plenty of small good stuff, i should probably make a key for her when i have time (and read tje volume 4 & 5)

But yeah, Inverse Tohka vs Kurumi = hype

Can't. She is a Clone so it's explained that it's surprising for her to use zaphkiel, but she is limited to only a few bullets

White Queen is also a clone of Kurumi but inversed.

Then like mentioned it's pointless to add a new key, as the real Kurumi can do what her clones can do just fine, WQ being the exception as she's an inverse

[MASSIVE SPOILER - SUMMARY OF THE ENDING OF DATE A LIVE FROM THE DAL DISCORD SERVER]

The «Beast» we see is actually Tohka from a different timeline, where the events occur are very different from Shidou's current world - Temporarily called the Y timeline. In Y, Tohka has never been to Arubi Island, the picnic was to Okinawa, and Tohka competed with the Yamai sisters to eat here. The outfit that the girls wore when selling books competing with Nia is no longer bunny girls, but the nurse outfits... And the biggest difference, is that Shidou in Y is dead, so Tohka has just turned into «Beast» and killed all Spirits in Y timeline.
We will call the current timeline X, and the Tohka in X has actually vanished. Shidou lost Tohka in X, and Tohka lost Shidou in Y, finally met again. And after a fight scene in X, Shidou chased after Tohka through Y, kissed Tohka and clarified things. Shidou now stays for 2 months in Y with white hair Tohka. Kurumi then appeared to meet Tohka. Tohka now said that this was impossible, because Kurumi should have been killed by Tohka. After a while of conversation, the last question Kurumi asked Tohka was: "Hey, Tohka-san.ÔöÇÔöÇDon't you want to redo this world?"

And finally, the scene where Shidou was walking on the road on April 10th, met the real Tohka. But is this at X or Y timeline right now, is this Shidou from the X or this Shidou from the Y after Kurumi changed the world for Tohka? No one knows, we only know that no matter what timeline Tohka and Shidou share their feelings for each other. Everything is for readers to reason themselves.

"ÔöÇÔöÇYou, are........"

"..... Name, hah. ÔöÇÔöÇMy name is Yatogami Tohka. A precious name, which I got from a precious personÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇ Isn't that nice? "

As for new keys for Kurumi, honestly i learned to agree for adding new keys, but i gotta wait for Dodong to answering more

Also that ending tho

Back