• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
DA only blocks out cursed techniques not abilities of different verses. Plus the Force is apparently tier 1 and the Force itself is in everything, so DA wouldn't block it
DA also blocks CE reinforcement, it’s a pretty general ability. I’m pretty sure you’re arguing against how the site treats verse equalisation if you don’t think it works.

Yeah all these arguments against how CE works in cross verse matches blatantly fly in the face of established precedents.

Voting for Sukuna.

This thread genuinely shouldn’t be added without creating a CRT that affects how we interpret how JJK abilities interact with verse equalisation btw.

Unless people think DV has tier 1 hax which crushes insides in which case this is obviously a stomp lol.

Last edited:
When did it do that?
Jogo said he wouldn’t have survived when Gojo started attacking him purely using CE had he not been using domain amplification. Generally DA seems to just work by transferring shit (mostly CT effects) into an emptied domain so I don’t know if it’s one of the things verse standards are super relevant anyway.

Jogo said he wouldn’t have survived when Gojo started attacking him purely using CE had he not been using domain amplification. Generally DA seems to just work by transferring shit (mostly CT effects) into an emptied domain so I don’t know if it’s one of the things verse standards are super relevant anyway.
Okay you're confused. DA doesn't block out ce, domains don't work that way, if it did block out ce then Gojo would not be able to hit Jogo with ce and wouldn't be able to kill him. Jogo is referring to not dying from Gojo's ct, since DA nullifies it and Gojo turned it off.

This thread genuinely shouldn’t be added without creating a CRT that affects how we interpret how JJK abilities interact with verse equalisation btw.
I don't think its necessary. This match doesn't have applicable verse equalization requirements.

Verse equalization: Similar supernatural aspects of verses get equalized in a reasonable fashion. So a supernatural energy that almost everyone in a Verse has, which is necessary to fight the characters of said Verse, will be assumed to be the equivalent energy that the opponents use in their techniques so that a proper fight can happen.

Force and Curse Energy aren't similar, it's not necessary to have either to fight in their own respective verse so idk why verse equalization would apply here.

Okay you're confused. DA doesn't block out ce, domains don't work that way, if it did block out ce then Gojo would not be able to hit Jogo with ce and wouldn't be able to kill him. Jogo is referring to not dying from Gojo's ct, since DA nullifies it and Gojo turned it off.
I’m not confused, reread the chapter for gods sake lol. DA does affect CE reinforcement, doesn’t completely nullify it but it does dampen it (similarly to how it dampens Sukuna’s slashes). Jogo isn’t thinking that cause obviously if Gojo could switch gears so easily then nothing Hanami did would have even made any sense in the first place, his point is that Hanami lowered their defences by taking off DA, which is what allowed Gojo to pull the stalks.

I’m not confused, reread the chapter for gods sake lol. DA does affect CE reinforcement, doesn’t completely nullify it but it does dampen it (similarly to how it dampens Sukuna’s slashes).
I'm talking about negating here, not dampening. And even then, so what? It's not interacting with Force.

I don't think its necessary. This match doesn't have applicable verse equalization requirements.

Verse equalization: Similar supernatural aspects of verses get equalized in a reasonable fashion. So a supernatural energy that almost everyone in a Verse has, which is necessary to fight the characters of said Verse, will be assumed to be the equivalent energy that the opponents use in their techniques so that a proper fight can happen.

Force and Curse Energy aren't similar, it's not necessary to have either to fight in their own respective verse so idk why verse equalization would apply here.
Yeah “similar” is doing a lot of heavy lifting for you it seems, verse equalisation is more inclusive than you think. The goal of verse equalisation is basically to have as many powers work as they would in their respective verses (including power nullification), we don’t for instance say “oh Worm characters can’t affect force users cause we only see that ability work on shards”, we just have it work. Technical differences in power systems are very much against the spirit of VSBW’s verse equalisation.

Whether cursed energy or the force are really that similar in a lore description (“cursed energy is just negative emotions while the force is a general energy”) doesn’t really matter here, if it did that would affect a lot more matches than this. The examples of when things do breach verse equalisation are more along the lines of “Dispel Magic can’t make a super scientist’s mech stop working”, not “one supernatural power system can’t work on another”.

Last edited:
I'm talking about negating here, not dampening. And even then, so what? It's not interacting with Force.
I went into DA affecting CE reinforcement cause I was asked, but yeah people do seem to have an idea of how verse equalisation is supposed to work. One magic system is supposed to work on another, regardless of specific lore details about where they come from.

Yeah “similar” is doing a lot of heavy lifting for you it seems, it’s more inclusive than you think. The way the rule is supposed to work is generally that powers should work as they would in their respective verses, this includes power nullification, we don’t for instance say “oh Worm characters can’t affect force users cause we only see that ability work on shards”, we just have it work lol.
Whether cursed energy or the force are really that similar in a lore description (“cursed energy is just negative emotions while the force is a general energy”) doesn’t really matter here, if it did a lot less abilities would work than normal. An example that would probably not be as allowable is, say, Dispel Magic stopping a superscientist using a mech, not one supernatural power system working on another.
It doesn't. basic Magical Nullification isn't going to work on a verse where the power system is derived off conceptual energy or higher dimensional energy or spiritual energy, or negative emotions. Go read other threads where the character's energy systems are differently fundamentally, you will tend to see the same thing I'm arguing here.

And this is all ignoring the potential (although not yet) tier 1 upgrade for Force in SW.

It’s baffling to me how outdated SW pages are at this point.

This is at least the 4th time I’ve seen Vader win because X battle shonen anime character cant interact with the Force due to stuff like the force being HD, conceptual, and transdual not being defined on pages

It’s baffling to me how outdated the SW page is at this point.

This is at least the 4th time I’ve seen Vader win because X battle shonen anime character cant interact with the Force due to stuff like the force being HD, conceptual, and transdual not being defined on pages
They largely haven't been updated since like early 2020! Vader's profile is practically the same as when my 40,000 post ass joined the wiki!

It doesn't. basic Magical Nullification isn't going to work on a verse where the power system is derived off conceptual energy or higher dimensional energy or spiritual energy, or negative emotions. Go read other threads where the character's energy systems are differently fundamentally, you will tend to see the same thing I'm arguing here.

And this is all ignoring the potential (although not yet) tier 1 upgrade for Force in SW.
That just isn’t how verse equalisation is supposed to be treated then, I don’t know what to tell you. If Worm’s power null is working on anything there isn’t much of a reason for kind of specific differences in the lore of a magic system to matter much here (not to even say that cursed energy does just resemble the dark side of the force a lot, as well as having a greater spiritual importance than you think as well, fate is tied to the flow of cursed energy). It’s not like anything you’ve said about the force makes it particularly special or unique, especially for magic systems.

If people keep deflecting with the “force is a higher dimensional energy” and “force is potentially tier 1”, I’m going to report this thread to get deleted for being a stomp. Obviously Sukuna isn’t winning against tier 1 potency hax that has insta kill applications (like messing with his organs).

I’m going to report this thread to get deleted for being a stomp
pacman-nerd.gif

If people keep deflecting with the “force is a higher dimensional energy” and “force is potentially tier 1”, I’m going to report this thread to get deleted for being a stomp. Obviously Sukuna isn’t winning against tier 1 potency hax that has insta kill applications (like messing with his organs).
Ipsg7R2.jpeg

They largely haven't been updated since like early 2020! Vader's profile is practically the same as when my 40,000 post ass joined the wiki!
Y e a h

SW supporters have to comb through a slew of content, lmao

Last edited:
JJK debaters seem to think the verse's energy system applies to every other verse under the sun.
some vsbw jjk debaters seem to think that reinforcing blood with CE has a limitation that everybody else in the verse has to the same level of reinforcement. that's you. worst take ive ever seen on this site even worse than the "ce reinforcement only reinforces your movement speed and nothing else"

bit of a mad one
he's right about the troll part. 😹

Vader one shots with overwhelming TK.

His TK is comparable in power to Sidious's TK, who can kill a Summa-Verminoth and Vader can bust through the SSD hull, which has island level durability at the minimum.

Vader can easily destroy skyscrapers, kill a civilization-destroying Kaiju, destroy an entire forest, demolish a fortress etc.

A massively weaker force user such as Estala Maru can briefly hold together the Starlight Beacon and prevent its destruction from the planet's gravitational forcea, which is a huge space station and can house large starships and weighs millions of tonnes. It is bigger than an ISD, which weights 40 million tonnes.

Vader is massively above multiple city block level both by feats and powerscaling.

Vader one shots with overwhelming TK.

His TK is comparable in power to Sidious's TK, who can kill a Summa-Verminoth and Vader can bust through the SSD hull, which has island level durability at the minimum.
You will scale Vader to Sidious in any way when I am a Corpse rotting on the ground.
Vader can easily destroy skyscrapers, kill a civilization-destroying Kaiju, destroy an entire forest, demolish a fortress etc.

A massively weaker force user such as Estala Maru can briefly hold together the Starlight Beacon and prevent its destruction from the planet's gravitational forcea, which is a huge space station and can house large starships and weighs millions of tonnes. It is bigger than an ISD, which weights 40 million tonnes.

Vader is massively above multiple city block level both by feats and powerscaling.
Get that on the profile-- oh right there's probably like 10 random sandbox for Canon Vader that are fully scanned and referenced.

(as in DISNEY CANON not LEGENDS CANON)

His TK is comparable in power to Sidious's TK
No.

Tbh, that's a lot of nothing burger. I'm pretty sure ByAsura is compiling far better canon-Vader feats that don't have messy scaling chains like that. Just wait for him to do his stuff.

You will scale Vader to Sidious in any way when I am a Corpse rotting on the ground.
To be fair, you are Grim irl.

Vader TK = Sidious TK is a first for me
Literally though, the first time Vader touched Sidious with the Force Sidious responded by putting him on the ground and basically telling he was a dead man if he ever touched Sidious with the Force again.

Back