• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth Vader vs Ryüko Matoi

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Scarlet A stormtrooper is a clone that has flesh and blood. The fact he kill a trooper in a comic strip make that look like it was atomization.

Being made from flesh and blood doesn't mean you can't get vaporized. I don't think atomization produces vapor and that leads me to believe this is vaporization.

@Scarlet Vaporization is turning a liquid to a gas. Here on the regen part: High-Mid: Able to regenerate from being blown into pieces.

Examples: Dio Brando (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure), Ryüko Matoi (Kill la Kill)

Does this mean she will survived getting vaporized by Darth Vader? No

If he can do the same to that poor stormtrooper, then Ryüto Matoi has no way to winning this one. This is I am afraid is a stomp either way.

@Soldier Blue I think that since EU version of Vader was being used and the fact from the way it look like. This mean this was a unintentional stomp by Colonel. Idk even know why this match got started by him, but this I am afraid must be closed thanks to evidence being used against this match that suggest it will go into favor with Darth Vader's either way.

Starkiller215 said:
@Scarlet Vaporization is turning a liquid to a gas. Here on the regen part:
High-Mid: Able to regenerate from being blown into pieces.

Examples: Dio Brando (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure), Ryüko Matoi (Kill la Kill)

Does this mean she will survived getting vaporized by Darth Vader? No

If he can do the same to that poor stormtrooper, then Ryüto Matoi has no way to winning this one. This is I am afraid is a stomp either way.
I didn't say Ryuko could regen from vaporization, she can't, I thought that much was clear. What I was trying to say is that the scan you provided hints more towards vaporization than atomization in my opinion.

Either way, the result is the same. I also concur with closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back