• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mega Man - Version 11
I'll keep on fighting for peace for both humans and robots!

Darthvader3
You don't know the power of the DARK SIDE

To celebrate Vader's upgrade, my pre-ordering of MM11 as well as finishing Season 3 of Rebels, and my freedom from school, let's do this!
5-B Versions, speed equalized

Everything goes

Vader:

Rock

Gargoyle One said:
Vader ca mind hax robots you know
Seems like a w\who shoots first.
No, he really can't. He has other ways to win but that's not gonna fly when he's faced cyborgs and didn't mind hax them. Even Vitiate can't mind hax droids.

Also, I think it was Caedus who did that?

Also, if they could mindhax robots, Yoda or Mace would've mindhaxed Grievous or the battle droids to end the war.

Grievous isn't a droid though

And Grievous uses fear tactics to prevent people from using the force telekinetically on him.

Also no, there's plenty of characters who can throw that mindhax shit in their opponents face.

I think Mega Man takes this. Vader's mind hax shouldn't take effect on Mega Man since he's not like X or Zero (who are Reploids who have minds and souls somehow), he just has an extremely advanced AI. Has Vader really mind haxed battle droids? If so, then it's unfair to compare battle droids to the likes of Mega Man since they're utter morons. They barely think at all and march into battle on command since they fight using large numbers, not intelligence or actual skill. Maybe Vader didn't mind hax them at all, but just messed with their components using the Force or something which won't be the same case for Mega Man. Other Force abilities such as Force Choke won't do any good either.

Gravity Hold could throw Vader off guard I suppose, but he can get back on his feet. Time Stopper would be useful, but since it seems Mega Man can't attack during its activation and he'll most likely position himself for a surprise attack, Vader will sense that and counter or evade once time resumes. However, I don't see how he could deal with Mega Man's black holes. Additionally, Mega Man can land a devastating blow with his electricity weapons (one of which has the power of several megaton bombs) or even use AZ. Though, I see the battle going like this: Vader would be overwhelmed by Mega Man's large arsenal and focus too much on dodging or destroying his attacks (such as Astro Crush) which would leave him open for a final blow. That's just me though.

<Has Vader really Mind haxed Battle Droids

Fodders can do it with extreme concentration so...

Necrobump.

Me and a friend of mine debated who would win this fight just last month. Funny, isn't it? Anyway, what proof is there that Vader could mindhax a robot as advanced as Rock? Just because Vader can mindhax things without minds dosn't mean he could do this to anybody.

Back