• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth Vader vs Iron Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darth Vader by wraithdt
Iron Man new

EU Feats for Vader, I don't know much about Iron Man, but do whatever you want.

Scenario

Takes place on the Borg Cube

Both combatants stand 100,000 meters away from eachother, and are aware that the other is here, though they don't know where.

Iron Man and Vader get a week of prep-time.

Vader cannot call in the imperial Navy, and Iron Man only gets a maximum of 3 suits.

Round 1: No TP for Vader

Round 2: All-out

Four measly votes is not enough to add the results to the profiles. Adding it now and possibly changing it later will require unnecessary work.

Man, do i hate people who don't understand the whole "5-6 vote minimum" requirement. Then again, that's an unwritten rule so whatever, don't care.

Anyways, i'm with Yamatohime. AFAIK, i don't recall Tony having any sort of mind resistance whatsoever to any degree, which is really bad cause he's facing somebody that F the hell outta of his mind with the force.

But I think we need some Marvel experts of sorts since I remember that Tony have suit with the same features as Magneto helm.

Yamatohime said:
But I think we need some Marvel experts of sorts since I remember that Tony have suit with the same features as Magneto helm.
Oh that's a good plan there, Yamato.

Now that you mention it. Given what Tony has done with a lot of his suits, wouldn't the possibilty of him having a suit that has mental resistance be possible? Even then, how effective would that be compared to a mind user as powerful as Vader?

Yeah, but without "inside" opinion we can't come to conclusion. I only remember that Professor was one of the strongest in this area.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Man, do i hate people who don't understand the whole "5-6 vote minimum" requirement. Then again, that's an unwritten rule so whatever, don't care.
Anyways, i'm with Yamatohime. AFAIK, i don't recall Tony having any sort of mind resistance whatsoever to any degree, which is really bad cause he's facing somebody that F the hell outta of his mind with the force.
Wasnt the rule 4 votes?

Mikoto Misaka231 said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
Wasnt the rule 4 votes?
Don't recall that. I just go with 5-6 votes. That's pretty much my go to whenever i make a VS battle thread.....and sometimes whenever i actually make a comment on anyone else's. *shrugs*

Yamatohime said:
Mikoto Misaka231 said:
I do not see him avoid being thrown away or separated into thousands of pieces.
Tony's shields can protect from atomizing as far as I remember.
The ability to protect yourself from atomizing is insignificant, compared to the power of the Force.

The atomizing resistance protect from being split in two via force. Moving him out need some minimum time to actualy happen.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Wasnt vader can even mind hax a beings famous for their ability to resist mind hax?
Tony got tools to protect him from planet level mind control power, it seems.

Yamatohime said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
Wasnt vader can even mind hax a beings famous for their ability to resist mind hax?
Tony got tools to protect him from planet level mind control power, it seems.

But can Tony protect himself from being crushed from inside? I mean Vader can just
crushed his brain with his force or stop his blood circulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back