• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth Vader calc'd by Game Theory as having 136,000,000 kg Lifting Strength via Force?

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc0V4uLZxqM To be exact, Austin calc'd it as 136,586,969.32 kg

This feat is from Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order.

Currently, Darth Vader's Disney Canon key's Lifting Strength via Force/Telekinesis is: Class M with telekinesis (Far more powerful than Kanan Jarrus. Held back a fully loaded AT-AT, whose maximum cargo capacity is 3500 tonnes).

Kanan Jarrus is mentioned because he got a LS calc'd at 62,836,065.9 kg .

It should be noted that besides this being a good supporting feat, DV doing this feat is why the protagonist, Cal Kestus (Or however you spell it.) is able to escape Darth Vader, who otherwise, can and will defeat the protagonist EASILY.

This is about double that of Kanan's feat (How did I mix that up earlier?), it's also something DV has to put enough effort into that he can't keep up the pursuit. Maybe he has a greater LS he can achieve, but at a certain mass or higher that this falls into, he can't move about as freely?

Downgrade? Upgrade? Supporting feat? I'd like to know peoples' thoughts on it.

Actually, He's double Kanan, his feat is 136 million while Kanan is 62 million

And a 2x lifting difference is actually immense when you think about it practically. Like, the difference in strength between someone who benches 50 Kilos is immense in comparison to someone who lifts 100.

SO yeah this just generally makes sense and would give us a showing to Darth Vader's upper limit

... assuming it's legit, I haven't exactly done anything checking it as I'm doing other things

Okay, now that I've seen the video

It seems there we some typos, the area that Vader had to push back was calculated at 24.784 square meters but they then multiplied by 30 cubic meters, but using the right values just gets 111317964.52224, still really beefy

This works

Neat! So, given that this calculation was in a video made by someone not participating in our site (AFAIK.) & there was a recalculation, should this be treated as an unofficial calculation be evaluated here, or should our version of the feat calc get its own blog to be evaluated there?

Assuming it can't just already be implemented anyway, but I don't know how much SW knowledgeable users input we need for that.

Math is math ultimately so we could just link it

Excellent. It makes sense to me that Vader is far above Kanan & Ezra.

Ahsoka stomped two Inquisitors on Season 1 Kanan level, and Vader is slightly above her.

Well, I guess whatever part of it is fine to link, link I guess.

Even if DMUA says Austin's math is wrong, we still have some more correct math here to link, right?

This IS worthwhile to add as a justification to Vader's profile, right?

Yes. But someone should probably put it in a blog, and link this thread in that blog as well. Then link the blog in the profile's Canon lifting strength section.

Clipping through the game to see game assets there aren't meant to be seen, and in turn aren't made to scale, gives you highly inaccurate numbers and shouldn't be used.

Ogbunabali said:
Clipping through the game to see game assets there aren't meant to be seen, and in turn aren't made to scale, gives you highly inaccurate numbers and shouldn't be used.
This completely slipped my mind. This is a very good point.

Hmmm. Do we know anything about what planet this is on? Also, are there any statements about the fortress's measurements, or cutscenes showing the outside of it?

Back