• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth Nihilus vs Giorno Giovanna

Can passive mindhax bypass GER reurn to zero or not?

In character

Speed equalized if needed

Darth Nihilus by Smokeh
Darth Nihilus

Giorno Giovanna Anime
Giorno

4333542-647551-jjba gold experience requiem by ku
A Requiem to the End of Chaos.

Controversy.

"GER is (for the most part) completely untouchable against causal beings, with some notable exceptions; exceptions include if its beyond a 3-D being, has a special counter to its ability (stronger Causality Manipulation, Logic Manipulation, that stuff)"

"If something changes in whatever object or concept (as in something like the concept of time), it will revert it back to its original state. This gives the result of the action never existing in the first place."

Even if Nihilus mindhaxes Giorno,GER can still reverse and null it.

Issue is nothing has actually changed with Giorno, their isn't a change in the object.

Mindhax inf him just makes him no longer want to fight Nihilus

If i don't forget,Diavolos's time erase affected Giorno but GER was still fine,than it nulled the effect.

Nihilus can not win if he can not mindhax GER,it is the one who revertes everything negative that happenes against Giorno.

Time Erase isn't Mindhax

Even if he can't it's an inconclusive as neither can affect the other.

It is't mindhax,but mindhax is a negative effect that happenes against Giorno.

I thought stands can affect non-corporeal beings.If not,i vote inconclusive.

Ya do realize ger is completely sentient and protects giorno against his will ?. (He even capable of speech and doing fre action ).

Stands can and often do effect noncorporals.

Off the top of my head spuls ghosts and shadows are doable .
X13 (3)
X14 (2)
X2 (4)

A thread should probably be made about what exactly stands are made of. My personal interpretation is that they are a combination of various energies, considering how many different statements there are floating around

Back