• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to just leave this here.

Time break is inefficient, as it also slows down Sonic as well, so it won't be much of an advantage if any at all.

And from what I read on the Goku thread, Sonic doesn't have combat applicable reality warping for offensive purposes.

Haven't played any of the games where Darkspine Sonic is a thing, but is it really in-character for Darkspine to use Time Break? Most videos and examples were base Sonic who isn't basically always bloodlusted like Darkspine is, who to me seems much more likely to just bullrush people.

Akreious said:
Haven't played any of the games where Darkspine Sonic is a thing, but is it really in-character for Darkspine to use Time Break? Most videos and examples were base Sonic who isn't basically always bloodlusted like Darkspine is, who to me seems much more likely to just bullrush people.
Darkspine only appears in the final boss of Sonic and the Secret Rings. In gameplay, you can use time break as long as the soul gauge isn't empty, so yes, it is in-character for Darkspine to use it.

Well, by virtue of being above a Low 2C that was above Low 2C that was above a baseline Low 2C and given Sonic doesn't use RW in character, Sonic Would barely do chip damage. A single blow is all he needs and tbh it was decided the timeslow doesn't really help Sonic

Xantospoc said:
Well, by virtue of being above a Low 2C that was above Low 2C that was above a baseline Low 2C and given Sonic doesn't use RW in character, Sonic Would barely do chip damage. A single blow is all he needs and tbh it was decided the timeslow doesn't really help Sonic
vote added

Sonic's RW isn't offensive as far as I know and he doesn't uses it in character. His time break just let's him react better and Vegeta has a considerable AP and skill advantage. So one good hit will assure Vegeta's victory.

This battle is the same as Goku vs. DS Sonic, but Vegeta is much stronger here.

Vegeta FRA, very decisive victory.

Would this be a stomp or just repetitive since sonic lost to UI boku and is now fighting vegeta who is a lot stronger than goku ?

Darkspine Sonic lost to First UIO Goku, he stands no chance against SSB Evolution Vegeta who is stronger.

The thing UI Goku was one shot sonic in that fight now that he is fighting SSB Evolution vegeta who is a lot stronger this just seems repetitive and kind of stompy.

Vegeta isn't Goku though, and he fights and takes battles differently than him.

So I wouldn't really say it's a stomp since this is a different character we're talking about here that is within the same tier.

I would say it is a stomp though. Vegeta is over 20X stronger than Sonic, Darkspine Sonic is baseline while Vegeta is stronger than SSBKKX20 Goku.

TheRustyOne said:
I would say it is a stomp though. Vegeta is over 20X stronger than Sonic, Darkspine Sonic is baseline while Vegeta is stronger than SSBKKX20 Goku.
Nah, a stomp would be if character A can easily kill character B and character B has no way of harming character A.

Pretty sure ABC logic works in this case.

Not only is Vegeta normally more brutal than Goku, he's also way stronger in this case.

So Darkspine Sonic lost to Goku.

He's now fighting an opponent that's stronger than Goku, and more brutal.

You can see who I vote for.

UIO Goku had ultra instinct so he was at an advantage in that match. Vegeta doesn't have that same advantage. So this match becomes different than the previous one.

Yes goku had ultra instinct in that fight and vegeta doesn't. However even if sonic lands a heat on vegeta it wouldn't do much at all, but if vegeta hits sonic he basically one shots him even if sonic blocks he gets killed due to the massive ap gap.

@SunDaGamer

You are not supposed to remove the thread though. I will close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back