• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Going from Darkrai's profile it doesn't seem to be acausal, which is the key characteristic necessary to stand a chance against GER. I guess this is a stomp? I don't see how Darkrai can break Giorno's defense.

Actually, this is pretty close. See, composite Darkrai (the one that doesn't make this match a stomp) is handily above the embodiment of Willpower, which is what makes GER so formidable. If he is able to sleep them, then he will pull off a win via BFR. However, like JJ&T stated, Darkrai isn't Acausal, though he is a big screwer with time. Regardless, GER's LoD punch should work. All depends on who hits first, though it seems Darkrai would have the range advantage, as GER's universal range becomes moot due to Darkrai being > willpower. Just my opinion though, and it can change.

Composite Darkrai consists of Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of T/D/S. By the time Darkrai is encountered, everyone notable is above Azelf. The players, Dusknoir, Grovyle, Celebi, Dialga, Palkia, Cresselia, and Darkrai. MAYBE Lapras and Wigglytuff.

I don't believe being stronger than Azelf gives you resistance to it's concept manipulation. But I don't play trash known as MD so your probably right lmao.

BreloomFanboy said:
I don't believe being stronger than Azelf gives you resistance to it's concept manipulation. But I don't play trash known as MD so your probably right lmao.
MD is awesome YOU TAKE THAT BACK OF FACE ARCEUS' JUDGMENT!!!! XD

Yeah, they're that strong, but we're never gonna make profiles for them, just like we aren't for XV Goku. It's very similar, if not the same scenario as that.

Back