• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Schneider and Uriel Revision

So I was reading through some respect threads and checking up with our profiles on the wiki to see if they are accurate. From what I can see, Dark Schneider and Uriel are in need of some revisions.

During the fight with Uriel, Uriel's power increases 1000x as his hate increases. Despite this, DS is still capable of hurting him with a kick. This is most likely due to him absorbing energy from spells and surrounding matter as well as the fact that the Judas Pain will continue to increase the user's power at the expense of their soul.

From this, I believe that we should have Majin Dark Schneider power at 3-C and increased to 3-B over time by absorbing power and growth of the Judas Pain. If we consider the base power of Majin Dark Schneider to be baseline Galaxy level, then a growth of a thousand would certainly make it Multi-Galaxy by the Attack Potency chart.

Likewise for Uriel, he would become 3-B over time as his hate increases.

Also, I believe that Dispel Bound users should have Regenerationn Negation up to a Low-Godly level due to the fact that Dispel Bounds are stated to directly negate Regenerationn and we know Mid-Godly surpasses this due to the fact Uriel was able to regenerate with the Astral Mass of his Augoeides.

Regenerationn is shown in this scan here among the other things it negates.

he should be baseline afaik but yeah i can agree with the overtime increase

That should be sort of fine i guess i forgot about the regen though i'm a bit unsure. You can ask sheoth if he's around

Fallen Uriel and Majin DS should be multi-galaxy, but the powerup rate described is a mistranslation. Chinese and french scans say it's only 10x, not 1000x.

i do not understand the justification for low-godly regen negation.

> Chinese and french scans say it's only 10x, not 1000x.

You happen to have the Japanese page? Better to just use the original.

Even if he doesn't have the Japanese original, posting the Chinese/French versions would be enough to at least give a reasonable amount of doubt to the upgrade.

I do not but I might know someone who does. The translations of the Majin DS vs. Uriel fight came from spanish scans, not the raw.

Chinese sca : ...õ┐âõ¢┐õ╗ûþÖ╝µÅ«Õç║µ»öþòÂÕñ®õ¢┐µÖéÚéäÞªüÕ╝ÀÕïüµò©ÕìüÕÇìþÜäÕèøÚçÅ (Õìü means ten, thousand would be Õìâ)

French sca : No scan, but the guy was one of Bastard!!'s translators.

If we can find the original japanese scan to get the real value, then we can determine wether or not this revision is necessary.

That is problematic then. Unless we can find the original scan, I don't think it would be a good idea to go ahead with an upgrade since there are contradicting translations.

Question, Uriel VS Dark, In their fight, they were giving themselves infinite blows, this would not read Infinite speed or is it an inconsistency? (also, i want to know if this image is and edit from the manga)

Uploads scale super 11112 111124701 3388510 1

Its not an edit, thats what it actually says.

As far as its legitimacy, we've already discussed it sometime in the past I believe, and the consensus was that it was likely hyperbole, seeing as how Gara, a much weaker character by comparison, would not really know how fast they were fighting given the speed gap between him and them.

Back