• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DarkDragonMedeus said:
Ice Beam can also literally freeze the sun to Nigh-AZ temperatures; that counts for something.
I really dont think it does unless you are saying that first key dark samus is 4-C. In which case its a stomp

Universal mindhax for DS

Planetary for kaguya if IT is anything to go by

EX ******* Scuse Me?!

Elaboration necessary

annd now first key dark samus has universal mindhax...ok it seems when I bring something another thing not on the profile shows up..

@Schnee, it was discussed above, Metroid Prime's mind hax is far above Mother Brain's who can mind hack an entire planet; although soon it might be more like interstellar ranged mind hax given the content revision. It mind haxed an entire race of people with resistance to planet wide mind manipulation; in which that race had planetary population. Mind resistance is also equal to her mind manipulation.

@Schnee Data found proof on the Phazon mindhax going as far as universal scale. Considering it can spread across the entire universe and DS can literally live off Phazon

@DDM you're forgetting the CRT Data made on Phazon going as far as universal in terms of potency

Theglassman12 said:
@Schnee Data found proof on the Phazon mindhax going as far as universal scale. Considering it can spread across the entire universe and DS can literally live off Phazon
Oh so it's more of a range thing

Okay, that's more bearable.

@Schnee, I know that but that was more so for her last key. The first key is still more so just far above planetary but might be interstellar soon. Also, her Ice Beam calc was done in Samus' High 6-A key, but it's much higher than that in later keys. Ice Beam also has consistently shown to negate durability via freezing the body and can also freeze projectiles. It also was said to freeze atoms on a S&J scan iirc.

Metroid Prime doesn't technically have any resistance to MM, though Phazon is MMing her in this form, so Kaguya would still have to overpower that.

Peak Dark Samus (Universal) =/= Metroid Prime in terms of MM at all. Best I would argue would be that Phazon is slightly stronger than Samus' Resistance to Mother Brain's mind hax.

The CRT isn't upgrading Mother Brain's mind hax beyond planetary.

@SD, But you said it was similar to galaxy wide mind hax anyway, this is still a hax stomp in Metroid Prime's favor for reasons mentioned above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back