• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure this is an absolute hax stomp in Metroid Prime's favor. Kaguya can't resist Phazon which is far more broken then any ability Kaguya's got as well as far more passive. I also don't think Kaguya's hax works on Prime given she resists her own Phazon which has everything Kaguya can do and more.

I dont see her first key to be that much, though. Unless Im missing something.

Low High so Kaguya can't kill her

Resistance to mindhax on a planetary scale so Kaguya can't IT

Ice Beam for the regen.

I'm pretty sure she can counter BFR somehow.

Immaterial intangibility should prevent a basic oneshot, though.

Schnee One said:
Low High so Kaguya can't kill her
Resistance to mindhax on a planetary scale so Kaguya can't IT

Ice Beam for the regen.

I'm pretty sure she can counter BFR somehow.
ETSB would kill her.

thats cool/

kaguya is resistant to ice

how? saying Im pretty sure is useless.

Even her first key haxed an entire planet full of 5-B, and Massively FTL+ characters. And those Tallon IV Chozo are also about to receive some noticeably massive upgrades in regards to Precognition. Not to mention Those Chozo have great resistance to mind manipulation individually as well given they're superior to regular Chozo who can somewhat resist Mother Brain's mind hax. Also, Metroid Prime is wayyyyyyyyyyy above that calc; that's the AP of Leviathans that did 0 damage to Tallon IV Metroids, that get one shotted by Power Bombs, which Varia Suit Samus is immune to, Gravity Suit Samus > Varia Suit Samus, and Phazon Suit Samus who's the one who fought Metroid Prime is above Gravity Suit Samus.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Even her first key haxed an entire planet full of 5-B, and Massively FTL+ characters. And those Tallon IV Chozo are also about to receive some noticeably massive upgrades in regards to Precognition. Not to mention Those Chozo have great resistance to mind manipulation individually as well given they're superior to regular Chozo who can somewhat resist Mother Brain's mind hax.
Since when are AP and speed relevant when determining how potent a hax is?

99% sure Nigh-Absolute Zero is beyond her resistance unless she's shown a feat I don't remember.

Dark Samus from what I recall escaped a dimension she was trapped in during prime 2 but I don't recall how so ignore that.

I elaborated more details then that, and she resists Phazo which covers planet wide mind manipulation. Also, her own Mind manipulation makes Kaguya's look like trash.

Schnee One said:
99% sure Nigh-Absolute Zero is beyond her resistance unless she's shown a feat I don't remember.
Dark Samus from what I recall escaped a dimension she was trapped in during prime 2 but I don't recall how so ignore that.
she resisted flash freezing herself, naruto and sasuke in ice which already bypassed the resistance of naruto and sasuke.

Also if the nigh AZ is via a blast kaguya has a bunch of senses to use to avoid it.

then I vote kaguya via bfr.

She got out of being destroyed from an alternate dimension by regenerating. And she can create portals to dimension hop

This is only her first Metroid Prime key; however, there's still Phazon and resistance to Phazon on her first key, which covers a lot of stuff that's far above any hax Kaguya could even dream of. Such as mind hax far above planet wide scale.

again I dont see this in her first key.. and again how does regenrating allow you to escape a dimension? and why did she have to regenrated if she was just teleported?

Schnee One said:
I think Kep's revision changed that. Now, unless you actively stop every single molecule in a body, AZ doesn't negate dura and it's connected to AP.

@Rocker that's how she did it. She dissipated into particles before an entire dimension collapsed and was destroyed and she regenerated out of that.

@Triforce her AZ covers the entire body. It's not a "hit someone with AZ stick"

then I vote inconclusive she has no way to put kaguya down and kaguya cant by pass her resistances nor intagibility.

Ice Beam can also literally freeze the sun to Nigh-AZ temperatures; that counts for something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back