• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Kahn vs Ultron Sigma

How good is Dark Kahn's reality manip and existance erasure? I think with teleportation theres a good chance Ultron Sigma could get in close and then hit him with the Sigma Virus, though I'm unsure if low-godly regen would no-sell that or not. Not voting yet, I'd just like to see what others have to say first.

I mean, you could argue that the Capcom verse is way bigger than a single space-time because most of the characters in the capcom side come from very differemt backgrounds.

Ryu was born in 1964, but Megaman X takes place in 20XX

Thats actually a pretty good point. I know Mortal Kombat has got a few realms, but that probably doesn't hold a candle to the countless universes and timelines in Capcom's library. I'll probably roll with Ultron Sigma for higher AP and superior reality warping.

Isn't Sigma able to be beaten by fodder like Captain America and Frank West? And isn't Dark Khan able to be beaten by fodder like the Joker?

Ultron is my favorite fictional villain, closely followed by Sigma. As you can guess when MvC:I was released, my disappointment was immeasurable and my day was ruined. At least his design looks pretty awesome.

Uh... shouldn't Dark Khan be 3-A? He was never said or shown to be merging time and space, just normal matter.

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
Ultron Sigma was beaten by captain marvel and dante and finished off by the Infinity Buster.
i mean that in terms of plot he can be easily beaten by Thanos (which actually contradicts powerscaling in the game since Thanos with the Space Stone lost to Ultron Sigma with the Reality Stone, while afterwards Base Thanos beat Ultron Sigma while the latter had both stones), who was literally hurt by the combination of Iron Man and frank West

Thanos never fought ultron omega, tho.

Thanos was only hurt by Iron man, frank west was likely only able to confuse him with his crazy weapons, but restraining himself quite a lot since Iron man was telling him that death was using him.

and aparently the satsuni no hado is stronger than the infinity stones, which is insane.

1. He fought SIGMA, yes, but not Omega. That much is true

2. That's only an assumption, and even so, Thanos should still tank hits from FRANK WEST without flinching in the slightest, regardless of whether or not he's off guard or not.

3. ikr that's so stupid High 2A items are weaker than 6A esscence wtf

I was under the assumption it would be due to Ultron Sigma's superior reality warping. Or, if all else fails, they could try infecting him with the Sigma Virus.

Mickey1940 said:
i mean that in terms of plot he can be easily beaten by Thanos (which actually contradicts powerscaling in the game since Thanos with the Space Stone lost to Ultron Sigma with the Reality Stone, while afterwards Base Thanos beat Ultron Sigma while the latter had both stones), who was literally hurt by the combination of Iron Man and frank West
Power-scaling Rules for Marvel and DC Comics

Fridge. Brilliance.

Back